File Testing - Seeking Interested Trancers

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

File Testing - Seeking Interested Trancers

Postby DKaiser » September 9th, 2010, 6:12 pm

The Idea
So, behind the scenes of a lot of my hypnosis work is a great deal of thinking up newer and better ways of giving people the hypnotic effects they want. Sometimes, I come up with ideas that could work very well, but since the majority of trancers on WMM have to wait for a premium file to become available, it can be a little awkward posting a file that hasn't been tested yet.
Thus, I'm looking for interested people to test out two of my latest creations. I'll be taking 1 or 2 people per test, and they'll be done with live hypnosis sessions(so as if I find a problem that needs addressing, we can fix it then and there, rather than recording an entirely new file). Having a mic is preferred, but not required.

Inside Another You
This test revolves around a facet of hypnosis that seems to be underrepresented: A feminizing transformation that has very little mental effect. In essence, the subject would find himself becoming increasingly female in body, but still the same person as before mentally, along with all the oddities that entails. This should take 3-5 short sessions, depending on the subject's skill at trancing. Effects can be removed at the end of the test at your request(make sure to point out ahead of time whether you want it removed or to stay in place).

Now Loading...
This test focuses on attempting to set up suggestions so that transformation effects can be applied quickly and easily; essentially training the mind to easily accept a new form when presented with one through hypnosis. This will take a bit longer, roughly 6-9 sessions, depending on the subject's skill at trancing. Transformations through this test will not be permanent(as that's the point, being able to switch back and forth as desired or needed).

Interested?
Plop a post down here! Here's all you need to put to be considered:
What test are you interested in?
What's your experience with hypnosis?
How good are you at entering trance?
What do you hope to get out of it?
What capabilities do you have?(What chat program, Mic yes/no?)
What do you absolutely not want to happen in our sessions(important to know, it helps things go smoothly).
(Optionally)What caught your interest about this?

Don't worry if you're not the world's greatest trancer. Preferably, I'll be grabbing one person good at trancing and one not-so-good per test, so I can compare differences.
So, here's an opportunity to get better at trancing, and have some good fun while we're at it! And help the community get better files, sure, but we all know that's just a nice side effect.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby redish » September 9th, 2010, 8:09 pm

What test are you interested in?
- Any/All sound interesting
What's your experience with hypnosis?
- I listen to some files from time to time
How good are you at entering trance?
- so-so
What do you hope to get out of it?
- Anything
What capabilities do you have?(What chat program, Mic yes/no?)
- any chat program, Mic - yes
What do you absolutely not want to happen in our sessions(important to know, it helps things go smoothly).
- Being forced to do something
(Optionally)What caught your interest about this?
- It sounds interesting/ I like to help/ Sounds fun :D
redish

Postby SamStrife » September 10th, 2010, 8:08 pm

delete
Last edited by SamStrife on January 24th, 2014, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SamStrife

Postby Hawsy » September 12th, 2010, 6:30 am

What test are you interested in? Honestly both sound interesting. Id be willing to do either.
What's your experience with hypnosis? Listened to some files/watched videos with some success.
How good are you at entering trance? I tend to go under pretty easily
What do you hope to get out of it?Just to have fun with hypnosis, and help people out.
What capabilities do you have?(What chat program, Mic yes/no?)Ive got it all.
What do you absolutely not want to happen in our sessions(important to know, it helps things go smoothly). Nothing completely life changing
(Optionally)What caught your interest about this? It looked like a really cool idea.
Hawsy

Postby DKaiser » September 20th, 2010, 5:28 pm

Alrighty, PMs have been sent to people who were accepted. Thanks a bunch for the response!
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds