2 Hour Cum Curse

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

2 Hour Cum Curse

Postby Savemyday » September 15th, 2010, 11:50 am

As discussed in the comments-section of jerms "2 Hour Cum Curse", Link:

http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=FilesNewsys&act=fetch&nopage=1&link=9281

the download only generates a 206k large mp3-file. When opened with an editor, it seems to be a system-generated error-message:

<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 74465281 bytes) in <b>/home/warpmymind/public_html/modules/FilesNewsys/index.php</b> on line <b>323</b><br />

There are two votes of the file - so I assume, that some Premium-users have been able to download the file. For some people however it doesn't work and it seems to be the only file on the site where the error occurs (I didn't check all the files, of course ... ;-) ...)

Any ideas, why the download doesn't work?

Thanks for checking it out ...
Savemyday

Postby rgn » September 18th, 2010, 2:30 pm

I posted one of the votes but was not able to download file successfully. And have no idea why. Jerm put in the comments that premium members could request a copy of the file if they could not download. I sent a PM requesting a copy.

I have really been enjoying this file. Its one of my favorites from this site. If something about the description appeals to you and especially if you like long, deep trance experiences then by all means request a copy and listen for a few days to see how it works for you. I went into a deep trance with my first listen and started noticing some results after a few listens. Not exactly as the description states, but similar. I think everyone experiences hypnosis in their own special way (e.g. people interpret and experience suggestions slightly different from others - or may not respond at all). But that's part of the journey...
rgn
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files