Help working my way up

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Help working my way up

Postby gwyn » November 5th, 2010, 10:02 pm

Hey everyone. I'm having some trouble...
You see, I'm a relative noob to hypnosis (the most I'd done until this week was being "hypnotized" at the fair last year, which, though fun, could hardly make me 'experienced'), but I'm definitely interested. This past week I've been listening to a few files (several induction files, G-File, lucid dream files) and I've managed to go into really deep trances a few times, complete with loss of memory afterward.
My problem is this:
I have an extremely skeptical sub-conscious. I'd like to see some transformation files working for me, but at the moment, no tamale. Some easier files have worked for me, most notably EMG's lucid dreams, but I know that my mind isn't ready to accept the possibility of switching gender or becoming prepubescent or anything like that.
What I need is to work my way up, and I'm looking for some input on what files will be good to prepare me for some of the more drastic transformations.
Any suggestions?
gwyn
Regular
Regular

Postby Dixiepup » November 6th, 2010, 7:43 pm

Do you have a specific sort of transformation in mind? It's always easier to achieve if you have a specific goal in mind :)
Dixiepup
Regular
Regular

Postby gwyn » November 7th, 2010, 9:42 pm

The main thing I'm interested in is feeling what it'd be like to be a boy for a day (or more), without getting stuck that way later.
gwyn
Regular
Regular

Postby Liann » November 7th, 2010, 11:31 pm

gwyn wrote:The main thing I'm interested in is feeling what it'd be like to be a boy for a day (or more), without getting stuck that way later.

You don't need hypnosis for that! Just remember the time in your life when you were the horniest that you ever were. Now imagine you are twice as horny as that. Now imagine that feeling never goes away. Done. That's what a boy feels like 24/7/365, unless he gets a boner, and then the horniness goes up drastically.

:P
Liann
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ocntrl » November 8th, 2010, 9:02 am

Liann... funny!

One way to have your subconscious be more open to transformation suggestions is to make sure that you have safeties in place regarding who, when and what.

I made a file specific for people interested in trying out transformations but worried about the effects.

So the file is self triggerable and limited in time and should be able to support any kind of transformations.

Taking Liann's description you should be able to go a long way in getting a first impression :-)
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby gwyn » November 10th, 2010, 10:06 pm

lol

Really, i just want hypnosis to work better on me, i have some trouble going under and especially have trouble with triggers :( So i want to work my way up and make them work better :)
gwyn
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files