Binaural progression.

This is a place to discuss Files you want to create, script writing, and hypnosis technique.

Moderator: EMG

Binaural progression.

Postby Deemreo » December 7th, 2010, 3:13 pm

I'm still refining the first files that I'm creating, so far I've massively improved my ability to make clean recordings, and edit the files.

I really want to add some binaurals to files that I'm creating but I'm having a bit of difficulty. First of all, am I correct in assuming that bringing the brain to a theta level is optimum?

Also, I have no idea how to make a binaural transition from one tone to the next, and even if I did, I wouldn't know what to change to. So I have a couple of questions, the first being:

Which is the best tool or plugin to create the files. Right now I'm using audacity, which is working just fine for the editing.

Second, what are the best waves for the induction, deepener, and content of the file? What's a good base frequency, i.e. 400, or 350, and then which binaural frequencies work best, i.e. 7, 8.5 and so on?

And third, does anyone know of any good effects that will help you focus on the voice more? I find that a file with only a voice tends to lose my focus after just a few seconds.

Also, I hear a lot of talk about white noise, carrier waves and the such, while I know what white noise is, but I want to know it's relation to binaurals.

Thank you for your time.
Deemreo
Regular
Regular

Postby DKaiser » December 7th, 2010, 3:46 pm

IIRC, a program like Brainwave Generator can transition it for you, rather than suddenly hopping from one frequency to another. There are books on the subject, but if you wanna do a transition, you'll generally start at a waking level, slowly progress down to where you want to be by the end of the induction, then bring it back up at the end. If your awakener isn't very long, feel free to let the sound continue after the end of it until it reaches the top(about a minute long to come back up is usually fine).
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Deemreo » December 11th, 2010, 4:47 pm

Well, what is waking level then? Wouldn't that very too much from case to case to be reliable?
Deemreo
Regular
Regular

Postby DKaiser » December 11th, 2010, 8:05 pm

You might wanna PM Calimore on that, he's the resident binaural expert(I just use a flat binaural, with a 5 second fade-in at the beginning and a fade-out over any awakener at the end).
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

the end game

Postby Calimore » December 12th, 2010, 3:20 am

I usually use the last 90 seconds to bring them up to 12hz and end it there.
If you only Believe in Hypnosis, It can Change Your Life.
Calimore
Guru
Guru

Return to File Making & Hypnosis Techniques