Blank Patch

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Blank Patch

Postby sbc1924 » December 16th, 2010, 10:31 pm

When practicing trance, I generally get into a Laz-y-boy chair in the corner of my room and wrap up in a blanket, so I'm cushioned but sitting up. To set a decent atmosphere, I dim the lights. While I may not be consistent with training on my files, I have reached a point where all of my trances involve blanking from somewhere in the induction to somewhere in the awakener at the end of the session (thank you turboawakener). However, I seem to have progressed to a point past this. Something I should explain before this is that I always go to sleep with my iPod playing a video playlist on the TV. The issue I seem to have recently gotten into is that I always begin my sessions the same. I always get relaxed the same and I fall into trance the same. This is where things have started changing. The next instance I become aware is waking up in my bed, which is on the other side of the room, the next morning, with all my dimmed lights having been turned off. My iPod, which I'm using for the hypnosis playing, has been plugged back into the TV and put onto a video playlist. I plug my iPod into the computer to check what happened, and I apparently finished all of the files on the playlist except the awakener. ??? Now, normally I would have attributed this to just not remembering the space between coming out of trance and going to bed due to being tired. What's concerning me is that it has happened the exact same way every time since it started happening, which was about two weeks ago. I've tested, and made sure I'm not tired when going into trance, just relaxed, which has made no change. I'm not listening to any files that do anything with losing memory. Should I consider this odd blank out a good thing or a bad thing?
sbc1924

Return to Help with Files