Relaxation and Trance Question

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Relaxation and Trance Question

Postby owenroxan » March 18th, 2011, 8:08 am

I have been listening to hypnosis files and I may not knwo if I'm relaxing or in trance.

First of all I don't exactly know how to describe if i feel relaxed but i guess I could try. I thiknk it feels like i haven't moved in a while and like it would be heavy or hard to move my body. And if I were to try to move it would be like sluggish movements I guess.

And I sually listen to files while I sleep but I did remember just staying away listening to a file but I fell asleep for the rest of the file. I woke up after it was over and before a friend called me (I asked him to call me a few minutes after the file was over and I woke up before he called. It was about a 30 minute file but I'm not sure if it was a trance or if I fell asleep.

Do you think it would be ok to ask what it would feel like to be relaxed and in a trance. And how I wouldn know if I'm in a trance or relaxed enough?
owenroxan

Postby radar » March 18th, 2011, 8:46 am

Not sure if this will help much because I'm sure descriptions of 'Feeling' a trance is probably different from person to person.
For myself I usually feel these things :
1) My body relaxes and feels heavy
2) I Feel a warmth and slight pins and needles sensation which starts in my hands and feet, then moves up through my body and then into my face and head.
3) In deep trance I will get rapid eye movement also.
4) During this time I am still in an aware state (in control-not sleeping) but have a heightened ability to picture ideas and scenarios in my mind. I can usually clearly hear things that happen within the scenario.
5) Deeper trances - for me - involve the ability to physically feel imagined items/scenarios as if I was there.
6) In My deepest trance I was physically able to Smell the items/places as if I was there. (Though this has only happened on a few rare occasions (More practice needed)
7) On wake up I usually awaken on 1 with full memory of the scenario. There are occasions when I remember nothing but I do not believe this is sleep on these occasions - more the conscious mind switching off while the subconscious mind works (For these I still awaken on 1).
8) Occasionally I will have a visual hallucination of the file effects on waking.
9) On rare occasions I have caught myself following triggers/suggestions from the files - unintentionally - through the day.

I hope this gives you some detail.
I'm not sure how much will be useful but good luck with your trancing.
** Jo-Anne **
radar
Regular
Regular

Postby owenroxan » April 7th, 2011, 5:31 am

Ok so just last night I listened to EMG's induction and one by Sarnoga. And I think I drifted asleep again.

But for some reason I get the feeling that it was playing in my sleep like it was in my dream. When I woke up a few minutes later, I found my feet felt strange.

They felt like they were hard and stiff and I thought maybe they fell asleep. My dog usually sleeps with me and he's a big dog so I thought maybe he could have cut off circulation in my leg when he layed his head down. (I was tired. When I'm tired I don't think as well). Well I realised (or I doubted) that he couldn't cut off circulation in both feet just for having his head on my leg and it also wouldn't explain how my leg didn't feel the same way if he were to cut circulation off at my leg.

I am not sure. But I think I mayhave actually gone into a bit of a trance. My feet felt heavy when I woke up.

Was it a trance or just something completely diffferent? When I moved my feet I can't remember how they felt but I started waking up and if I swas in a trance I probably pulled myself out of it.

Either way I'm excited about this and I hope to try it again soon. :D
owenroxan

Return to Help with Files