hypnotic hallucinations

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

hypnotic hallucinations

Postby beo » September 3rd, 2010, 8:02 am

I see quite a few files here have hallucinations as there key point. Being a newbie (I'm using some else's old account) I'm wondering how many people have has success with these and to what degree? Also, how many times did you listen before it work, and what was it like. Detaled accounts would be nice. thanks in advance :).
beo
Regular
Regular

Postby beo » September 8th, 2010, 7:11 am

So no one has had any success with this? No; seeing your self as a woman, Furry transformations, or and other visual, auditory, or tactile hallucinations?
beo
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacoburline » September 8th, 2010, 3:49 pm

Personally, I've never experienced any hallucination from hypnosis. Supposedly others have.
Jacoburline
Regular
Regular

Postby polymorphis » September 9th, 2010, 9:58 am

I had a tactile hallucinations with file TrigWoman2 and other similar files. Well, they were rather pseudohallucinations because I knew they are not real and they were really modest. For example during the file I felt minor changes to the body like feeling of dissappearence of my maleness. However I did not felt any hallucinations when triggered.

I had to listen to this file 3 or 4 times to get the effect, but the effect did not show itself every time I listened. After 10 trials I got bored with the induction beeing still the same and any effects stopped.

Another tactile hallucination I had was during experiment with my friend. We tried the basic hypnotic susceptibility tests and during sugestion to hallucinate a fly I felt it crawling on my arm and then face. I also had visual hallucinations of sun shining into my closed eyes.

Well, it isn't too encouraging, is it. But I can tell you I have seen people really experience positive visual, tactile and auditory hypnotic hallucinations and even negative hallucinations. But from my experience only a small minority of people is able to experience that level of hypnotic effect. From dozens of people I have seen the percent of higly susceptible subjects was only like 5%.
polymorphis

Postby bandler » April 4th, 2011, 12:04 am

polymorphis wrote:
I had to listen to this file 3 or 4 times to get the effect, but the effect did not show itself every time I listened. After 10 trials I got bored with the induction beeing still the same and any effects stopped.

Hypnosis is not magic. If you listen to an MP3 file a few times and feel some effect you are doing very well. The quality of the file makes a big difference, and your own 'skill' at hypnosis makes an even bigger difference. Hypnosis is a skill that develops like any other skill, and yes, some people are more talented at hypnosis than others, but anyone can learn enough to go into a deep enough trance to hallucinate.

If you want to experience hypnotic hallucinations, start small with a skilled hypnotist. I personally have had success with Cardigan's lucid dreams file. A lot of people hallucinate to the point of orgasm with files by bandler. I get a lot of pms telling me about how great their orgasm was and could I make a kinky variation for them.

If you listen to a file 10 times and get bored with the induction, then most likely the induction is not right for you. A lot of people latch on to a particular induction that works well for them and use it in front of any new file body they want to try.

Some people respond well to confusion inductions, others like progressive relaxation (BORING!) some like permissive style, some like authoritarian style. If you only listen to one file and try to draw conclusions from it you are cheating yourself. Find a few files from different authors and give yourself a chance.
bandler
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories