Be Dumb!

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Postby xavious » January 13th, 2011, 12:19 am

Important thing first: I do not trance easily.

Just thought that that was important to note, also different people react differently so your experience might not be the same as mine or anyone else's.

After listening to it for a while I have noticed no obvious change, though I have found myself, on occasion, closing my eyes and just sitting there listening. After a long time listening I do sometimes feel a slight effect almost like a force inside my skull around above my forehead and the back of my head. Not sure if this is an effect of the file 'blocking' or making it harder for me to use my brain.

Also I love Jekket's voice and the delivery (I mistyped that as 'devil'ery at first; maybe it was correct to begin with? :P) is superb. How I wish he'd make an update, hopefully with him enhancing the effect and/or making us blow our brains out whenever we orgasm.
xavious
Mentor
Mentor

Postby joe » April 6th, 2011, 6:10 pm

b dum works

ben lissen too file fr lik weeks n tooday quit dsk job n toomorro stratin wrk at burgr plase washn dishs n ben wrkin out allot n gon join a gym
joe
Mentor
Mentor

Postby darkenedav » April 7th, 2011, 1:47 pm

I know this is a little off topic but did admin/web/emg ever agree to have 2 chat rooms?
1 - already exists - Safe, no triggering, no trancing, nothing but discussion
2 - doesn't exist - not too safe (well hardly super dangerous), trancing/room trancing, triggering and anything goes (within common sense limits)
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby ftslave67 » April 8th, 2011, 8:09 pm

Well, I guess we all have our preferences. Love Jekket's voice, maybe partly 'cause I think he's a cool guy as well.

Quite a few other nice male voices on here. Only thing I don't like much is the computer-generated voice files.
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Success Stories