ccp file experience

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

ccp file experience

Postby swordfish » July 20th, 2005, 10:03 am

Once again i listened to the file this morning 2x after the second time i had such a full feeling i could not hold back and simply came without even touching myself as much as i tried to hold it in i could not .
I guess we shall see how far this goes, as for now it is very hard to get through a day with out cumming and if i can by the second day i feel like it built up for a week......................gotta love it
swordfish
Regular
Regular

Postby drydreamer » July 20th, 2005, 10:21 am

My first thought was that this ccp file would be truely diabolical for a guy who was locked in a chastity belt by his dominant wife or girlfriend. But then it occurred to me that you can cum without touching yourself! So the dominant lady would not be advised to use this on her male sub! He would be constantly satisfying himself even in chastity! The purpose of orgasm denial in men is to make them more attentive to the women in their lives. This curse would be so strong that it could not be denied! drydreamer
Looking for a hands-on type lady who wants my hands off. But switching is fun too.
drydreamer
Regular
Regular

Postby Kendai » July 20th, 2005, 11:53 am

well, then to that end, a better file would be the maintained desire idea i put in, ideally, if the listener became aroused, they'd be unable to calm down without cumming. and that shouldn't make it easy fro them to self-please. . .
Kendai
Mentor
Mentor

Postby alloiledup » July 20th, 2005, 4:13 pm

I will try not to let myself cum and see how long before the cum is leaking. I still have not had any other successes but only this CCP. How about you Swordfish? Have you tried other files that worked for you too? How about others who has the CCP file worked for them but other files worked too?
alloiledup
Regular
Regular

Postby Hank01 » April 7th, 2009, 9:10 pm

I have listened to the CCP file several times now. The only thing that will happen is that I will, not always, but often, get hard and start to leak by the end of the file. I'm hoping that it will keep going and do what is supposed to happen. Any advice from anyone out there would be so greatly appreciated.
thanks
Hank01
Regular
Regular

Return to Help with Files