Email Slave - Success Stories

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Email Slave - Success Stories

Postby darkenedav » December 4th, 2010, 2:59 am

Hi Guys,

Who's had success? This thread is only for 'woo this email was epic and I loved it!' or 'Today I find myself chewing celery...' or 'hated it didnt work' comments :D

So go nuts!

I personally have been sending them out for ages, some successes some not. I find that I get a long run of success then the subject falls off the map? What about you guys sending?

Da
darkenedav
Guru
Guru

Postby subjerseyguy » September 20th, 2011, 8:16 am

Hi Darkenedav-

I havent tried it but would be willing to explore it with ya. email me at subjerseyguy@yahoo.com and let me know what i need to do.

-Brian.
subjerseyguy
Regular
Regular

Postby Jeshi » September 20th, 2011, 10:14 pm

Let's not post email addresses in this topic.

It's kind of funny, at first I was always getting really crazy emails that were really demanding, like sending someone a picture of a different hot dude every hour on the hour, and then not being allowed to cum without permission. Or a whole bunch of suggestions about masturbation resulting in a tiring amount of orgasms.

But recently things have settled down and everything has been extremely tame. Instead of fulfilling the duties of random strangers on the internet I'm just having small-talk with occasional typing gimmicks. At least, as far as I can remember.

I'm considering making another post to solicit more emailers, although that could be the file talking with its "You will seek out as many emails as possible" suggestion.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby qv » September 20th, 2011, 11:44 pm

*Damned machine code...*
Last edited by qv on September 25th, 2011, 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby qv » September 20th, 2011, 11:50 pm

Jeshi wrote:Let's not post email addresses in this topic.

Agreed.
There are enough threads for that already, let's keep this to personal stories.
... though I don't have many to share, sorry, just that I sent one to myself (why does nobody realize they can do that?), and ended up licking my dog's nose.
...anyways, moving on, I just needed to clear up one thing...
Jeshi wrote:Instead of fulfilling the duties of random strangers on the internet I'm just having small-talk with occasional typing gimmicks. At least, as far as I can remember.

If you felt the need to add that disclaimer, I can absolutely guarantee there's more going on than that.
Just sayin'.

Oh, and there was another 'Email Slave Success Story" thread earlier, if I find it I'll link it or something.

EDIT: Here it is. That was easier than I thought...
http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8778
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Jeshi » September 21st, 2011, 9:46 pm

qv wrote:

Agreed.
... though I don't have many to share, sorry, just that I sent one to myself (why does nobody realize they can do that?), and ended up licking my dog's nose.

I'm pretty sure EMG says at some point that you can't send the email to yourself. He at least emphasizes "somebody else."
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Postby qv » September 21st, 2011, 9:58 pm

Jeshi wrote:
qv wrote:

Agreed.

I'm pretty sure EMG says at some point that you can't send the email to yourself. He at least emphasizes "somebody else."

Oh hell, have I been doing it wrong this whole time?
I mean, I suppose if you get all rules-lawyer-y you could argue that split consciousnesses count, but... I don't think that's what happened... that time, anyways.
Well, better listen to it again just to make sure...
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby qv » September 25th, 2011, 2:13 am

qv wrote:
Jeshi wrote:
qv wrote:

Agreed.

Oh hell, have I been doing it wrong this whole time?
I mean, I suppose if you get all rules-lawyer-y you could argue that split consciousnesses count, but... I don't think that's what happened... that time, anyways.
Well, better listen to it again just to make sure...

Wiiiiith predictable results.
Suffice to say I can't quite guarantee the accuracy of any evaluation of content, as I was rendered effectively incapacitated, as no doubt was the intent.
I did try though, and all I know I heard that was about other people was the bit about wanting to be controlled. Barring that, it was mostly that you'll obey any email with the proper subject title. At least as far as I can remember. I dunno, I get the feeling I might try again later... :?
qv
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kitcaro » September 25th, 2011, 10:29 am

A friend of mine showed me this file, we decided I should listen for a while to see how it goes.

Didn't have very good results near the start, didn't -have- to read any emails I saw, and if I did the effects were often weak or vague. Fast-forward a fortnight and things are working much better now! My friend wanted me to post about it but I didn't, so I got an email and here I am >.>

We haven't really tried doing much with it yet, it's mostly been small little things like to enjoy work more for a day or some emails going back and forth while we're chatting. Recently everything has been working a lot better so maybe we'll try new things soon :)
kitcaro
Regular
Regular

Postby subsumed » September 27th, 2011, 1:21 pm

I think it's highly unlikely that a subject would do something they were genuinely reluctant to do on the strength of a random email from a stranger.

As in 'real life' you're much more likely to click, and hence explore boundaries, with someone who you know and trust. Also the sender needs to know what the slave's limits and interests are.

I have exchanged a number of mails with people I have met through this forum, of all types and with varying results, and in many cases have counted myself privileged to get to know them.

So if you're interested give it a go, but be prepered to put some effort into getting to know each other first.
subsumed

Return to Success Stories