Hypnosis Training for Girlfriend

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis Training for Girlfriend

Postby StTheo » September 21st, 2011, 7:55 am

Are there audio files that could help hypnotize my girlfriend, but still let me give suggestions and triggers?

As the title says, we're dating, so I don't want to lay on a bunch of "I own your mind" domination stuff. She's also rather analytical (which I love about her), but I'm afraid that standard inductions might not work as well (even though I haven't actually tried them yet).

There are probably other threads asking similar requests, but I'm not sure how effective their advice would be in this situation.
StTheo

Postby demigraff » September 21st, 2011, 8:22 am

My file 'first person induction' might help; it has suggestions to make it easier for the subject to go into trance for whoever they consider to be "Master"; so you can more easily give your own suggestions.

I may be re-recording it with different versions of the induction, to work well for different people. Maybe one a little less D/s focussed, if people are interested, or variants more suitable for short term suggestions. If there's anything in particular you're after, maybe you can let me know.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby Mutazoa » September 21st, 2011, 5:34 pm

If you look in the files section you can find various induction files. These will take a subject into trance and not much more. From there you are pretty much on your own. Does she know you are planning this BTW?
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ocntrl » September 22nd, 2011, 3:43 am

I would second Matazoa's suggestion.

Assuming she knows you want to have her experience hypnosis and with the plan of later taking it further, you first want her to experience trance.

I can recommend two of my files that will install a trigger you can use later to retrance her (if she is ok with it) or you can 'steal' from any file that works and combine it into an induction for her.

This one will have the words 'Deep Trance' as a trigger. It is a long file with a lot of explaining for newbies and may work well with the analytical type: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/4429/Deep-Trance-%28extended-version%29.php

This one will have the words 'Focus on your breathing now' as a trigger. can also be used to help with insomnia: http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/3479/trigger-01.php

Good luck. Keep us posted!
http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/3479/trigger-01.php
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby StTheo » September 22nd, 2011, 3:43 pm

She knows that I'm interested in hypnotizing her, and the reason I'm going here is because I unsuccessfully tried earlier (I was really nervous, and for lack of a better phrase, I got stage fright). I haven't mentioned the bit about using an mp3 file yet, though I'm planning on it (before I try it).

By the way, ocntrl, one of the only audio files that I could ever get to work on myself was one of yours: total relaxation - the snapping noise, as well as the confusing bit (where you start with "have you ever noticed…". I don't remember much afterwards…) helped immensely (was that the "confusion technique" I've heard about?). So thank you, I'm sure if any files are going to work, it'll be your files.
StTheo

Postby ocntrl » September 24th, 2011, 1:11 pm

Thank you for the kind words :-)

And the dreaded stage fright! 99% of the success lies in your trance partner believing you can pull it off, so just radiate confidence (even if you are dying on the inside) and it will work.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis