Pondering a craigslist hookup

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Pondering a craigslist hookup

Postby jcdps » October 28th, 2011, 10:11 pm

I find myself getting closer and closer to this. I thought craigslist personels were shut down but now I see that they are still there.

There are a few, not a lot of selection but one in particular I considered responding too. Should I do it?

By the way I used to be hard core anti-this but obviously that isn't the case any more.

I'm a bit afraid there is no going back.
jcdps
Regular
Regular

Postby soundexcess » October 29th, 2011, 12:37 am

meet in public place first tell friends where you are going and how long you should be, carry a taser, pepper spray, and a cell phone and keep them close at all times during this encounter and for a few more, but this just general safety for when meeting somebody new who may have ulterior motives.
soundexcess
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ftslave67 » October 29th, 2011, 5:18 am

I think what they shut down was the "adult services" section: i.e. prostitutes that would advertise "massage".
ftslave67
Mentor
Mentor

Postby angel123 » October 30th, 2011, 9:15 am

I think I would be very careful, it's always better to go with someone you know, even if they wait in the car or across the road as it were. You could get an address but then the person asks you to go elsewhere, and no - one would know ..... so many pitfalls to this kind of meeting ...... just be wary.
[color=indigo:64c8e3527f]Trying hard :p[/color:64c8e3527f]
angel123
Mentor
Mentor

Re: Pondering a craigslist hookup

Postby QueenCleopatra » November 5th, 2011, 5:51 pm

Where are you? Why not find a hypnosis munch. There are quite a few in the US. That would be a safe meeting place where you can connect naturally with someone of like mind, rather than with a dubious stranger from Craigslist (which does attract the creme de la freaks at the best of times.

Cleo

jcdps wrote:I find myself getting closer and closer to this. I thought craigslist personels were shut down but now I see that they are still there.

There are a few, not a lot of selection but one in particular I considered responding too. Should I do it?

By the way I used to be hard core anti-this but obviously that isn't the case any more.

I'm a bit afraid there is no going back.
http://www.queencleopatra.co.uk
http://www.clipsforsale.com/store/30616
Live Erotic Hypnosis Sessions in London
QueenCleopatra
Regular
Regular

Postby Tangy » November 9th, 2011, 3:22 pm

tanyaslave wrote:Do It!
You only live once

You Right you only live once,Hope this is not the last time we see you what Happen to jcdps, he said he was Meeting someone on craigslist have not heard from him since on Warp my mind. Heard on the News that someone was found in a Dark Alleyway Butt Naked. Hummmm
:roll:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds