How come it doesn't work for me?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

How come it doesn't work for me?

Postby breakmedownnow » April 4th, 2011, 8:52 pm

So reading these forums I keep seeing all of the success stories, especially the one with the dog, but after trying all sorts of files and even some files from other sources nothing seems to really work in either the short term or long term. I even tried to put some on auto loop so that I could listen to it while I slept in hopes of it sticking but it didn't seem to work. I can get to the point where my body is relaxed and I'm feeling like it's hard to move, but aside from that not much else, and even that feels more like I'm thinking about moving but simply not acting upon it.

A few things:

- I'm not a fan of most of the voices on this site, they just distract me too much. Ive mostly listened to recordings by females such as "butt bunny bouncing" for that reason.
- I want something that I really feel, like what people describe with the dog file, that sounds sort of fun.
- I'm a male but wouldn't mind have my fantasies play out as if I were female.
- I'd be willing to take on a master/mistress to lead me through it in hopes of achieving real success.
breakmedownnow

Dog file?

Postby outkast1728 » November 19th, 2011, 6:49 am

What's the dog file you keep referencing?
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby Mutazoa » November 19th, 2011, 9:11 pm

I suggest reading my reply to one of the many "I can't be hypnotized" threads here [url]http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8934[/url]

Also...the "dog" file, I believe, is a reference to Dog Brain...
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » January 27th, 2012, 1:58 pm

Mutazoa wrote:I suggest reading my reply to one of the many "I can't be hypnotized" threads here http://www.warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8934

Also...the "dog" file, I believe, is a reference to Dog Brain...
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis