Unknown Hidden Desires Comes to Survice

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Unknown Hidden Desires Comes to Survice

Postby Tangy » January 2nd, 2012, 11:31 am

I have fell in love with cold water,and i need a Daddy, i been fighting this feeling, but i think i internally want this Desire or falling in love with it, my next file will deal with cold water Desires,
about Memories of bed wetting, "First it gets hot, then it gets cold."
I think it have to do with being put in the baby tube and the sink when i was little to take a bath and Diaper change time. Because i crave the Desire of cold water, if someone really want an adult baby as a long time friend and you live near Los Angeles and have a Car to visit me or take me to your home for a visit then please lets talk really talk, i am loving shy very ticklish and loyal . please talk to me because i use to can not breath in cold water now it's great. looking forward to take a bath/shower with Daddy or mommy.i have changed and i need guidance.
Moving forward
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: Unknown Hidden Desires Comes to Survice

Postby Tangy » January 2nd, 2012, 11:13 pm

Tangy wrote:
I have fell in love with cold water,and i need a Daddy, i been fighting this feeling, but i think i internally want this Desire or falling in love with it, my next file will deal with cold water Desires,
about Memories of bed wetting, "First it gets hot, then it gets cold."
I think it have to do with being put in the baby tube and the sink when i was little to take a bath and Diaper change time. Because i crave the Desire of cold water, if someone really want an adult baby as a long time friend and you live near Los Angeles and have a Car to visit me or take me to your home for a visit then please lets talk really talk, i am loving shy very ticklish and loyal . please talk to me because i use to can not breath in cold water now it's great. looking forward to take a bath/shower with Daddy or mommy.i have changed and i need guidance.
Moving forward

i am feeling the craving right now 9:00pm it is all over me I have a very strong Desire for it. i need someone to trigger the experience. i can not keep going through this alone You probably heard a lot of people say it, but i am a virgin.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds