CHALLANGE TO HYPNOTIST! - I can't seem to trance!ADHD!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

CHALLANGE TO HYPNOTIST! - I can't seem to trance!ADHD!

Postby zamzam » November 11th, 2011, 7:43 am

Here is my problem, in which I have...
Trancing
Regardless of the file/ hypnotist. The farthest into a trance I get to is where everything below my head is numb, I still feel them but I can't move them. The feeling in the arms and legs is the same as in when you sit in a certain position in class, or just sitting for a long period of time, and when you go to move that leg it tingles.
Relaxation into Trance
I am fully aware of what is being said after it was time for me to be put into trance, I have full consciousness, without the ability to move my body.
Effectiveness
I listened to the popular files like EMG'S curse stroke sissy, for one month straight. However I wasn't affected even one year later, nothing has changed, even listening to Saranoga's file that is supposed to be able to trance people with ADHD doesn't put me under, even If i am willing.
-------------------------
What I am looking for in the hypnotist that would like to take this challenge!
------------------------
1.) Available to do this on the following days from this post (Mind you, I am working so these are subject to change) -

Today- November 11th
Monday- November 14th
Wednesday- November 16th

2.) Make me go into trance

3.) While In trance, program me be able to go into trance easily , maybe instantly regardless of who I listen to, and the quality. Upon the time of which I am supposed to go into trance.

4.) Also increase my suggestibility while in trance, and if you think it is a trust issue I am having, then also include me being able to trust them.

5.) -Make any file I listen to take effect instantly, or perhaps just gradually or quickly. (Honestly listening to something for a month should have even a tiny effect)

6.) Done !
-----------------
I know it may take a few more sessions than just one though.
However, If you think you can hypnotize me and achieve what I am looking for then kudos to you, this would show that even no matter how hard of a time someone has with trying to go into trance/ be hypnotized, that it is not "impossible" and can be done with the right Hypnotist / approach.
So to all Hypnotist out there, If you think you can do this challange I present you with, then Send me a PM with your SKYPE name!
-------------------------
I am waiting ~
ZamZam[/b]
zamzam

Postby ocntrl » November 13th, 2011, 3:05 pm

About your statements regarding Trancing:

You are in trance when you feel like you describe.

About your statements about Relaxation into Trance:

So I would suggest to accept the simple fact you can go into and have been in trance.

Once you do that find suggestions in line with what you desire and allow them to work. That means... just listen and don't try to make anything happen.

The file 'Accepting your desires, changes and your self' may be of help to you because it seems something is holding you back from really accepting the fact you can trance and have tranced.

ADHD has nothing to do with it. If you can function somewhat normal in today's society you can go into hypnosis.

And since you have gone into hypnosis I assume you can also function somewhat normal in this society.

All the best!
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Tangy » January 3rd, 2012, 3:23 pm

ocntrl wrote:About your statements regarding Trancing:

About your statements about Relaxation into Trance:

So I would suggest to accept the simple fact you can go into and have been in trance.

Once you do that find suggestions in line with what you desire and allow them to work. That means... just listen and don't try to make anything happen.

The file 'Accepting your desires, changes and your self' may be of help to you because it seems something is holding you back from really accepting the fact you can trance and have tranced.

ADHD has nothing to do with it. If you can function somewhat normal in today's society you can go into hypnosis.

And since you have gone into hypnosis I assume you can also function somewhat normal in this society.

All the best!

i have ((Attention Hyperactivity Disorder)) too i am also a professional hypnotist been in practice every since the 1980ts i have problems going into trance minds wonders and investigates everything that happens while trying to go into trance state. the more I start to go under the More excited i get and i fall out of trance, make it that much harder to go under again.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby ocntrl » January 3rd, 2012, 3:40 pm

Just being curious here, not critiquing.

When you explain to the person hypnotizing you that you get exited when you start to go into trance and that it takes you back out, why don't they use that as a positive to turn things around?

In the end everybody has things running around in their head at the beginning of a session and we use different techniques to gradually focus the attention on the hypnotist.

Knowing what the subject is feeling should only improve that.

I remember a session transcript of Erickson where he tranced someone who said he was untranceable and kept pacing back and forth in his office by simply using the pacing and gradually turn it into an induction.

All the best in your search Tangy.

P.S. Sorry if my earlier post was a bit harsh. It was not really intended that way but I was not in the best mindset at the time. Next time I will just refrain from replying :-)
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds