Hypnosis Animations

For discussing Anything and Everything.

Moderator: EMG

Hypnosis Animations

Postby hduadmin » June 18th, 2008, 9:07 pm

Awhile ago I started creating some spiral animations and posting them on my site, I guess for the same reasons that someone might write a story and post it.

A few months ago I started doing 3D rendering and completely fell in love with it. The thought occurred to me to mix the two and I started doing hypnosis related animations. The last few I've added sound to.

I know this is a plug for my site, but I think some of my work might be enjoyed by the members of WMM, and of course its all free, just my contribution to the community.

[url]www.hypnoticaddiction.com[/url]
hduadmin

Re: Hypnosis Animations

Postby Tangy » January 4th, 2012, 11:01 am

hduadmin wrote:Awhile ago I started creating some spiral animations and posting them on my site, I guess for the same reasons that someone might write a story and post it.

A few months ago I started doing 3D rendering and completely fell in love with it. The thought occurred to me to mix the two and I started doing hypnosis related animations. The last few I've added sound to.

I know this is a plug for my site, but I think some of my work might be enjoyed by the members of WMM, and of course its all free, just my contribution to the community.

www.hypnoticaddiction.com

I'll check your site out.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Return to Idle Chatter