Looking for people to practice hypnotic techniques with

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for people to practice hypnotic techniques with

Postby Contagious » February 2nd, 2012, 8:23 pm

Greetings to all the members of this community:

I have held a long standing interest in hypnosis since my late teens and have always sought any information I could find on hypnosis and the various techniques one can use to trance others.

I have recently decided to pursue formal training and I find myself in need of a willing participant to practice the techniques I learn.

I have a few stipulations that anyone considering this opportunity should bear in mind:

1) I am paying for this training so I require that my participants be open and honest with me. Playing games will not help me improve my skills.

2) Participants should have an open schedule, particularly in the evening hours. I am on Eastern Standard time in the United States. They should have a quiet space available to them so that they can focus on the sessions.

3) While I would prefer that you work exclusively with me, it is not an absolute requirement so long as I am aware that I may be bumping into someone else's work. If you cannot make a session time or you simply decide to stop participating for whatever reason, I ask that you inform me so that another time can be chosen/another participant can be chosen.

That largely covers what I want from those who decide to participate. Here's what you can expect from me.

1) Confidentiality and respect. I will treat each and every participant as though they were a true client. Our sessions will remain between us and any and all boundaries that the participant sets in our first chat will be respected.

2) Desire fulfillment. The participant is helping me further my goals and desires. To that end, I will also help them. I cannot practice therapy at this point in time, but I can help the participant live out a temporary scenario of their choosing. Bear in mind, there may be fetishes or desires I have little to no experience with. That said, I will do my best to make sure that each participant is satisfied with their sessions.

3) The training course that I am going through will take about a year. Once I've completed the requirements I will be able to practice hypnotherapy Any participants that choose to help me improve will be entitled to one free therapeutic session with me. Discounted rates for any future sessions can be discussed at that time.

So now that I've covered what I expect from the participants and what they can expect from me, how do they get in on this opportunity? Simply send me a private message here with contact information, any previous hypnosis experiences, and hypnosis goals/desires. Be as detailed as possible about the hypnosis goals/desires.

I will accept both male and female participants. I only ask that you be honest with me. As I've said before, I don't appreciate games. They are a waste of my time and yours. Webcams are not an absolute necessity although being able to see the participant will help in judging hypnotic depth and responses. The participant's comfort is my number one concern and their wishes will be respected.

I will respond to any messages I receive as quickly as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to ask either in private message or here. If I feel the question has not been addressed here and should be, I will edit this message for clarification purposes.

Have a wonderful night.
Contagious

Postby Foxpaw » February 3rd, 2012, 2:50 am

Not that I don't applaud your seeking formal training and certification, this is a mainly fetish based site. It may be difficult to find trance subjects who aren't looking for strict erotic hypnosis and may find it hard to keep focused on your efforts when they could be looking for hypnotists who deal strictly with what they want.

Really all I can give is my well wishes and hopes that you pass and join the ranks of professional hypnotists!
Foxpaw
Regular
Regular

Postby winbb2 » February 9th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Contagious.....glad I PM'd you. I have very much enjoyed the sessions we have done, lots of fun. Looking forward to the next one!
winbb2
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds