Help! For how long does triggers last?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Help! For how long does triggers last?

Postby EnOhSeven » February 28th, 2012, 1:11 pm

Hello,
a few years back (around three or so) I found this site and though it was rather awesome. I listened to a few files (nothing involving curses or permanets), the most notable files I remember listening to where Trig5MinOrgasm ([url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/1540/Trig-5-Minute-Orgasm.php[/url]) and DragonRising ([url]http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/2884/Dragon-Rising.php[/url]) which I only listened too for like two times.

I have not used the Dragon trigger words since, but did use the 5minOrgasm words a few times.

Only a few days back I suddenly found myself worrying about if the triggers started to activate by themselves (thereof my first question).

I have possible Intrusive Thoughts/OCD and now also really worrying anxiety attacks, which started after I got in my head that I was loosing control over these few files I've listened too.

I have seached you site and read about the "Deprogram all" file by EMG (who also made most of the files I listened too), I listened to it yesterday, but It gave me a strange bodily feeling afterwards and caused a night-long axiety attack.

So, what is going on? How should I think about this? I think I read somewhere that triggers loose their effects and disappear when not in use.

It was fun when it lasted, but I really like to remove all lasting effects and go on with my life (not having to worry about this).

Yea, I know it might be an unresonable anxiety and that the files I listened to does not alter my mind (personality) in any way. But I just cant help to worry about it.

Please help me ease my worries about this, does the "DeProgramAll" work for the files I mentioned, and does it not do anything more than remove any and all triggers? (what I worry about here is regressing to someone I no longer am/losing/altering my personality).

(And yes, I know hypnotism is all about wanting the effects to work).[url][/url][url][/url]
EnOhSeven

Postby zzzzz » February 29th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Hi

The script of the deprogram file does not mention any regressing to previous times, so you can be sure that will not happen!

Good luck!
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby zzzzz » March 3rd, 2012, 5:58 am

If it's very heavy on you, then maybe consider professional help?

I wish you a quiet mind!
zzzzz
Regular
Regular

Postby EnOhSeven » March 3rd, 2012, 12:55 pm

Thanks.

And yes, I've been concidering it. But I'm gonna see if I can get over it by myself first.

I think the biggest reasong why I'm suddenly so anxious about all this and using the Deprogram file again is because it feels like I'm doing something irreversible to my mind.
EnOhSeven

Postby Jeshi » March 4th, 2012, 4:33 am

EnOhSeven wrote:Thanks.

And yes, I've been concidering it. But I'm gonna see if I can get over it by myself first.

I think the biggest reasong why I'm suddenly so anxious about all this and using the Deprogram file again is because it feels like I'm doing something irreversible to my mind.

It's definitely not irreversible, hypnosis doesn't actually "do" anything to you. It's not a biological trick but a psychological trick. If someone pulls a prank on you that leads you to believe something silly, you are not permanently stuck believing the silly thing, it was just a trick and the prank was the method used to get to that result. Hypnosis is a method with which one can convince somebody to believe and perceive things in ways that normally wouldn't work without hypnosis.

Even with loads of constant conditioning, hypnosis will always wear off with time. That's why people have to listen to files multiple times. Unless a file get's used or you have a very strong desire all the time to keep it working, then it will wear off as you stop thinking about it.

Because it's all in your head in that it's all in your thoughts. Sometimes I'll listen to a file and there will be a trigger used because it's part of a series, but because I've forgotten that it's a trigger it won't do anything. But then once I remember that it was a trigger and what it did, it starts working again even though I didn't re-listen to the file that put the trigger there. If I remembered it and didn't want it to work, it wouldn't have started working again.

If someone hypnotizes you and tells you to stand in place, and then they leave your there. You won't stand for very long unless you really want to stand there. Eventually you'll break the suggestion on your own.

So don't fear, because if you're afraid then you aren't as trusting, and if you aren't as trusting then the hypnosis can't work, but if it works and you're afraid because you don't want the suggestion anymore, than deprogramall shouldn't even be necessary because that fear should break the trigger.
Jeshi
Guru
Guru

Return to General Hypnosis