Meeting in berlin live or on skype online

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Meeting in berlin live or on skype online

Postby Slave_gwm » February 6th, 2011, 6:15 am

Dear skilled tists around the world or from berlin,

im looking for those who are most gifted and can bring me to a deep trance level. im very reliable even without any hypnosis i had reliable online sessions with trust worthy masters for a long time.

When i did cam cam sex i found out that the voice and the words are a bit turn on for me and that some verbal abuse can turn me on a lot.

i like someone who is not into these narcistic illusion trap that he will controll me in a second because i even don want to give up controll completely

what i want is someone who enhance some slave skills of me and some skills that are outside of sex world (make proud to be a slave, make it my sense of live, make to be in shape and workout hard and regular)

i want to be able to loosen up my sphincter so very object plugs can be inserted

i want to be able to get more erotic pleasure from pain especially ball pain

turned into a toilet slave would be great too

lookinking for hypno sessions on skype or yahoo or for webcam sessions if you live in berlin live sessions are possible

IM NOT INTO BLACKMAIL OR SENDING MY PICS AROUND THE WORLD

Im looking for someone who has the patience to continue even the first results would be disapointing

Any of you is interested to work together with me, anyonr can imagine that it could be a great experience to work in some sense like a team or friends instead of the "im the big puppet master attitude" i lokking for someone i can realy trust and trust needs time [/b]
Slave_gwm
Regular
Regular

31 and no reactions

Postby Slave_gwm » February 6th, 2011, 4:42 pm

strange 31 one peple read that posting so far and not one posted an comment or answer ??? :?:
Slave_gwm
Regular
Regular

Postby ocntrl » May 8th, 2011, 1:08 pm

I do not have the time to spend hours on end with you, but i have no problem trying to see if I can help you.

Your goals are clear, as are your boundaries.

Me, I would only be looking to improve my skills and taking one deep to put specific behavior in place would be a great way to improve.

If you are a premium member, listen to my Deep Trance series first (basic induction) to see if you believe my voice/style would be a fit.

You can also find them on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kaosocntrl

All the best of luck.
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Postby demigraff » May 9th, 2011, 12:12 pm

Architekt wrote:The original post is 5 years old.

Or 3 months, if you look at the date.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Postby ocntrl » May 9th, 2011, 1:49 pm

Happens to the best... mixing up post and subscription date :-)
ocntrl
Mentor
Mentor

Moved to North rine westfalia

Postby Slave_gwm » August 11th, 2011, 5:30 pm

move meanhwile to northrine westfalia still looking for a tist
Slave_gwm
Regular
Regular

Na dann will ich mal

Postby sekretaerin » March 3rd, 2012, 12:58 pm

Hallo Architekt,

ich glaube Du hast recht. Es sind wohl sehr wenige Deutsche hier. Wollte mich einfach mal bemerkbar machen. Wie es natürlich üblich ist, sind wir sehr weit auseinander. Stuttgart Berlin sind glaub so 600 km. Aber Mann kann mich auch unter Tvsekretaerin et webPunktde erreichen. Wer kann schon sagen, was draus wird.

Grüße
Petra
sekretaerin

i speak english

Postby Slave_gwm » May 25th, 2012, 6:52 am

i speak and think in english so i would even prefer an english tist or tistress.
Slave_gwm
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » May 31st, 2012, 8:01 am

you can hit me up on skype at sk8rboi1728
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds