trigger test writing

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

trigger test writing

Postby kunoichi » March 18th, 2012, 1:01 pm

basically I got an idea form one of the people on this forum and it will prove if my triggers truly do work. you see according to the request i sent in I think I can change the way i am talking on forums so far. so by toggling my hypnosis and talking about something you guys can tell me if I am changing. so I just activated my J fem mode. I don't fell any different. I seem to be the same so I got to give myself a subject so I'll talk about anime. it's a wonderful style of cartoons form japan it has lots of action and drama and it mixes them together to create it's own style of story telling. besides that I think it's reallly cool.

now I just turned off this mode and i will talk about the next thing that comes to my mind. like anime... lol I hope that this subject doesn't bore you because 'm obsessed with anime it's awesome. so tel me was there a difference in the way I was talking or acting.{ I know you can't see me but at least you might can pick up on the small differences in the way i speak.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Guuliar » March 18th, 2012, 1:21 pm

Your going to have to really get into the groove of writing something. Otherwise the sentences will be short and simple. Anyway, have you seen Soul Eater? It's pretty--freaking--amazing!! I think I like the Manga more than the Anime though. ^_^
Guuliar
Regular
Regular

Postby kunoichi » March 18th, 2012, 1:39 pm

I haven't watched all of it. I have only seen a couple of episodes but it is awesome none the least. lifes to short to miss this anime.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby kunoichi » March 18th, 2012, 2:00 pm

well I just activated my j fem mode and he's possibly right about there needing to be more. so I am going to attempt to paragraphs on each. well while we're on the subject of soul eater. why dose kid death have two weapons. he clearly has the identification twin girl guns but everybody else only has one/ this seems to be a bit odd to me and is way underplayed with his whole symmetrical deal. well that's enough with that mode

so back to what i was saying. soul{if i got the characters name right is that syth thing. he seems to be honest but not if that cat girl has her way. then there is that ninja kid who seems to have his weapon turn into any weapon but a gun. which wouldn't be a good thing hwe would be ripping of the other character. as long as he didn't do that he'd be an original.

sorry for idly chatting but I must know if this hypnosis is working.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Guuliar » March 18th, 2012, 3:32 pm

I think you need to watch that Anime a little more. Kid is obsessed with symmetry so that's why he has two weapons instead of just one. It's the best way to be symmetrical. He actually cannot fight if he looses one of his weapons.

Blair actually has little impact on the story for awhile but pops up here and there and Black Star is just awesome. Tsubaki is too of course, but she can turn into the weapons of her ancestors. Her and Black Star make an awesome combination.
Guuliar
Regular
Regular

Postby kunoichi » March 18th, 2012, 3:35 pm

I was just kind of randomly blabbering. but oh well.
kunoichi
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum