first timer needing some advice

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

first timer needing some advice

Postby aungshadow » April 24th, 2012, 11:22 pm

well I want to start using some of these feminization any suggestions where to start

I'm also curious about going into trance
how do you go into that state? :D
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Postby VeryGnawty » April 25th, 2012, 12:05 am

Trancing is different for everyone. We don't even really trance, most of the time. I'm one of those few who doesn't go into an altered state of mind easily.

I just sort of calm my mind, don't think about anything other than what I'm working on, and tell myself that my hypnotic suggestions are true. This seems to be the most effective method for me. If someone else is hypnotizing me, I just allow myself to believe that their suggestions are true.
VeryGnawty
Guru
Guru

Postby aungshadow » April 25th, 2012, 4:11 pm

VeryGnawty wrote:Trancing is different for everyone. We don't even really trance, most of the time. I'm one of those few who doesn't go into an altered state of mind easily.

I just sort of calm my mind, don't think about anything other than what I'm working on, and tell myself that my hypnotic suggestions are true. This seems to be the most effective method for me. If someone else is hypnotizing me, I just allow myself to believe that their suggestions are true.
thanks I'll keep that in mind
aungshadow
Regular
Regular

Return to Feminizations Forum