feminine sexuality for sissies

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

feminine sexuality for sissies

Postby stephiebaby » July 31st, 2012, 5:37 pm

Hi all,
I'm not sure if this idea has been done, or if anyone else would be interested, but it never hurts to ask right?
There are lots of really good sissy files about, but they all seem to focus on making sissies completely heterosexual. Males tend to have a rigid sexuality. Females tend not to be so rigid in their sexual orientation. Trying to impose rigid heterosexuality on sissies seems to be trying to impose male sexualty on a female. For someone who wants to be a girl, there has to be more fluidity in sexuality. This does not mean all sissies must be bi, but it does mean all sissies should have the opportunity to be bi, gg or tg, either full time or as the moment takes them. Women don't need a penis to have sex with each other, so a feminine sexuality does not need to interefer with eliminating penis function, in fact it should reinforce this idea. Having sex with a woman, giving and getting orgasms, with a limp little clitty, or at least an unused one, would have to make one feel feminine. Afterall, what guy would have sex with a woman and not use his penis?
From the male perspective, men really like watching two women together and joining in. Could a sissy truly satisfy her man without being able to give him this gift?

So my idea for a file is one with all the wonderful traditional sissy stuff, without the losing interest in women part. For those who aren't interested in women, they don't need the instruction, and for the rest, they really don't need the instruction to install what they are trying to leave behind. I have absolutely no problems with the primary focus being on men, but I still want to be able to turn guys on by getting it on with another woman (tg OR gg). I wouldn't want to be a bad slut either and turn down a woman who wanted ff sex with me. I also want the opportunity for intimate moments with girlfriends, should we feel inclinded.

If there are already files like this, I would appreciate a poke in the right direction. If not, I really hope one of the talented people around here will seriously consider this idea.
stephiebaby
Regular
Regular

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges