One free custom File to anyone.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

One free custom File to anyone.

Postby Tangy » August 31st, 2012, 12:11 pm

One free custom file to anyone who have listened to my files with success i will check The thread when I get off of work and i will created the file and upload it here Please post your Experience Below.

Ps Please Let me know what type of file you are Hoping for and what type of results you want to see happen.
Good luck and have fun.

[/u][/b]With Love From Tangy Bright Ideals :) :idea:
Last edited by Tangy on August 31st, 2012, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Punk File?

Postby outkast1728 » August 31st, 2012, 12:17 pm

I'd really like a file that's similar to emg's country boy except that this would make a person more like a punk, including the preference to dress in leather, listen to dubstep style music, dance, go clubbing all the time, and so on.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Re: Punk File?

Postby Tangy » September 1st, 2012, 1:20 am

outkast1728 wrote:I'd really like a file that's similar to emg's country boy except that this would make a person more like a punk, including the preference to dress in leather, listen to dubstep style music, dance, go clubbing all the time, and so on.

Granted
This File will be Loaded After the Marmoreal Holiday Have Fun :P :wink:
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Re: Punk File?

Postby Tangy » September 1st, 2012, 2:43 am

Tangy wrote:
outkast1728 wrote:I'd really like a file that's similar to emg's country boy except that this would make a person more like a punk, including the preference to dress in leather, listen to dubstep style music, dance, go clubbing all the time, and so on.

Granted
This File will be Loaded After the Marmoreal Holiday Have Fun :P :wink:

A Note To Other Hypnotist;
if you would like to participate in this File Making Effort and help grant one free file or more I would be happy to have you join in, this would not only get your files exposed to more and more members but would get you more fans who like your files in appreciation,
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby Balletboy » September 17th, 2012, 7:01 pm

I would really like a file that will shrink the penis down to the size of a infants penis. Erections will never occur again and you will feel no sexual arousal in your penis ever again after listening 1 to 3 times. If you continue to listen the penis and balls will shrink down until it is smaller then a inch long and the balls will be the size of little raisins. However you will not lose any bladder control.
Balletboy

Return to Meeting Grounds