Newbie female looking to get bigger boobs.

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Newbie female looking to get bigger boobs.

Postby sydkait » December 18th, 2012, 2:00 am

Hello everyone, Im new here and to hypnosis, still trying to figure out the site. Im a born female, 19 yrs old with small breasts (A cup)
I was wondering if anyone could help me or suggest a good (free) breast growth download. :oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks
sydkait

Postby Foxfuz » December 18th, 2012, 4:44 pm

I know that there is a curse that makes your breasts grow bigger, but it's permanent and I'm not sure if it stops.
Foxfuz
Regular
Regular

Postby Jadit » December 19th, 2012, 1:44 pm

Foxfuz wrote:.., but it's permanent and I'm not sure if it stops.

That is least of anyone's worries i think :P You would have succeeded in getting a hypnotic suggestion work for you. That alone is rare and great event, but you can also try cleaning files to stop if by force. Or you can try ask for custom file. Either way, if it worked you know that you are very hypnotizable.
Jadit
Regular
Regular

Postby izatga88 » December 19th, 2012, 6:30 pm

The Breast Game series of files from Liann has actually worked insanely well for me - a lot of it is mostly in my head I imagine, but I have actually seen an increase in physical roundness/firmness over the last so-many months of using it. I'm a rather tiny stick-of-a-person myself, so any change in them is easily noticeable.

I'd put out the warning though - the side effects of that file series....even if the changes to my chest are only in my head, they've unquestionably become 500% more sensitive to sexual stimulation than they used to be. It's rather addicting and is laced with a few commands that may leave you on your back and very suggestible in the future too if I'm remembering it right.
Sharpened myself up a bit for work & school, really trying to put the bimbo stuff on the back-burner for now.

5/10/2015, 2:35 AM ET
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Return to General Hypnosis