Dare you to make me a bimbo ;)

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Dare you to make me a bimbo ;)

Postby samxrxi » March 4th, 2013, 5:14 am

18/F/bisexual. I've been a geeky honors student my whole life, but have always been secretly jealous of bimbos. Please send me any bimbo transformation scripts/files/whatever you may have, haven't had much luck on this site so far.

You can either send me the scripts via pm or email, my email is samxrxi@gmail.com. Have fun, I'll post again with any results if one of these works ;)
samxrxi

Postby demigraff » March 4th, 2013, 7:34 am

If you're having trouble with the files, it may be better to try working with a real hypnotist. I know I work on instinct when trancing a real subject, selecting the best induction and adjusting pace based on your response. Its the kind of immediacy a pre-recorded file or script can never quite match, having someone actually focusing on you rather than a file that's the same every time.

I've done a lot of text trancing over the years (on IRC mostly), but happy to do Googletalk or similar if you prefer voice/video. I know there's a lot of hypnotists on here who offer sessions Skype or Yahoo, too, and many of them can be trusted to give you exactly the experience you want.

I notice you mentioned in another thread that you're interested in suggestions by email. I'll send you a starter script, which is intended to guide you into trance as you read it and make it easier to accept other suggestions from me; if you let me know how well that works and how it feels, I can try writing something a bit more personal to help you become the bimbo you want; but I think you'd still have more luck with someone who can respond and adapt their suggestions immediately.
demigraff
Guru
Guru

Re: Dare you to make me a bimbo ;)

Postby Tangy » March 14th, 2013, 4:08 pm

samxrxi wrote:18/F/bisexual. I've been a geeky honors student my whole life, but have always been secretly jealous of bimbos. Please send me any bimbo transformation scripts/files/whatever you may have, haven't had much luck on this site so far.

You can either send me the scripts via pm or email, my email is samxrxi@gmail.com. Have fun, I'll post again with any results if one of these works ;)

Now I dare you to listen and Learn :o :idea: See Below BIMBOFICATION
Start with my file and work your way Down

Name AUTOMATIC With Subliminal Undertones

Name: A.U.T.O-matic Magic
Description: ""New""Another of Tangy Subliminal AUTO-matic Magic Dancing Shoes Bimbos Sissy's And Virgins Everyone Stop Surviving and start living. Anybody can use this File Only while under Dreams Trigger(by yourself) Or with a Friend Earphones on high
Author: Tangy ? Added On: 2012-08-27 Downloaded: 267 Length: 09:27
Effect: Temporary(until event), Trigger(by yourself) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Your Rating: 1 2 3 4 5 Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 1 Comments: 2
Permanent Link: A.U.T.O-matic Magic \ Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: ASM124 - Perfect Lover (W/Binaural & Subliminal) Price: $25 Buy Now
Description: This file allows the listener to visualize how his or her perfect lover would be, gender neutral so male or female listener would do fine. After visualizing his or her own perfect lover, the listener is made into that. So, if your perfect lover is an airheaded-bunny suit loving-bimbo girl you will find yourself visualizing her, and eventually becomming her in every way, thinking like her, dressing like her, prefering guys, etc. This is not intended to be a curse file, but it could be very addictive for some people. With 7 tracks for the best results. With a full lenght induction. Volume: 95db, you may use headphones with mid-volume. Recommended: listen to this file before going to sleep every night.
Author: asm124 ? Added On: 2012-04-16 Downloaded: 4 Length: 44:35
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: ASM124 - Perfect Lover (W/Binaural & Subliminal) Report: Report File
• Name: bimb hypnosis sex-osessed
Description: This video is only for people over the age of 18. It is designed primarily for women, but does not describe any parts of the human body, so it could be listened to by anyone, I suppose.rnThis video focuses on the sex-obsessed side of bimbofication. Essentially, I suggest the listener won't want to think about much aside from sex, and getting sex. You'll want to dress for sex, make yourself look attractive to other people, and so on and so forth. It asks the listener to be attracted to most people, as well. It's not entirely descriptive on the changes that will happen except for the sex obsession, truthfully. See my comment for more information.
Author: fantaatje ? Added On: 2011-11-15 Downloaded: 1215 Length: 10:05
Audience: Straight Women, Gay Women, TG Women Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 2.6667 Total Votes: 3 Comments: 2
Permanent Link: bimb hypnosis sex-osessed Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Bimbo Maid Additional Types: Video
Description: A short hypno-video originally made for a friend. Includes: Trigger usable by yourself, or anyone you specifically give it to. Suggestion to clean like a maid. Bimbofication. Temporary obedience to the one doing the triggering (1 hour)
Author: Changer ? Added On: 2012-05-31 Downloaded: 409 Length: 10:01
Audience: Straight Women Effect: Trigger(by yourself), Trigger(by anyone) Voice Gender: Male Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 0.0000 Total Votes: 0 Comments: 2
Permanent Link: Bimbo Maid Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Cocksucker
Description: A Mantra for cocksuckers everywhere, works best as a loop, will drive her (or him) crazy and with time they will become a cocksucking bimbo. Warning very catchy, this will stay in your mind for a long time afterwards. More Boffa files available at www.sexybimbo.co.uk
Author: boffa ? Added On: 2009-07-04 Downloaded: 7847 Length: 00:14
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent
Average Rating: 2.4667 Total Votes: 15 Comments: 0
Permanent Link: Cocksucker Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: Master of Three
Description: Are you a bimbo that likes the Menage? Do you want to like it more? Try this subliminal and find the Menage just happening. For men as well!
Author: dshadfield78 ? Added On: 2009-11-01 Downloaded: 1039 Length: 11:33
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent
Average Rating: 4.2500 Total Votes: 4 Comments: 5
Permanent Link: Master of Three Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File
• Name: SEXUAL ADRENALINE subliminal lover lubrication
Description: his file is sort of like secret wife grease. It really gets things moving in a sexual direction. You will not be disappointed if you try them for a few weeks. These two files worked beyond my wildest hopes for them read what happened below. WITH SUBLIMINAL recordings YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO HEAR THE SUGGESTIONS CONSCIOUSLY. Results : desire for oral sex: more desire for sex: openness to new sexual behavior: Agreement and enjoyment of new previously taboo sexual acts : THIS FILE HAS BEEN TWEAKED for better results. it works! rnIt was all above board in that I asked her if I could play these at night telling her it would make her more apt to have sex and suggested they might make her "naughtier" She was fine with it. You should have your partner agree to something like this if you use them. I can post the underlying recording with out the rain sounds if you want me to and ask in the comments. One of the subliminal suggestions was to act like a bimbo which she did, this was a check i put in to see if the totally consciously unheard suggestions were working. (I haven't heard her cartoonist bimbo voice in years) She started using the voice without me suggesting it, just the unheard suggestions asked her to. She had never heard the suggestion consciously because the rain sounds covered them up but she acted out the behavior! Amazing! Your subconscious does however. If someone is predisposed to wanting to do the suggested behaviors then eventually they will agree with the suggestions. Then there is a open door to the person enacting the behavior. In this file you are being asked to enact this behavior several thousands of times. After two weeks she should agree with the suggestions. It only takes one yes or agreement in the mind to open the door to the behavior. I had it playing as white noise during her sleep and had it on a mp3 alarm clock (Google it there are several but i used http://download.cnet.com/Citrus-Alarm-Clock/3000-2350_4-10818703.html) so they would come on after she had gone asleep. Once set it is all automatic. You can also use them on a ipod or other mp3 player. Also it resulted in a almost two hour long session where I suggested regular sex at several points. She got visibly upset when I suggested doing anything else than her performing oral on me. I was amazed by the results. You can easily leave this playing at night and after a week nights you should be able to see the results. Also she was willing to do "things" she has never allowed for the 10+ years of marriage. These are worth a try because if they do work for you like they did for me it will be amazing. I have had astounding results after about two weeks of playing them at night. Since they are on the mp3 alarm clock software its all automatic. If they don't work the worst thing that will happen is you will have some nice white noise for sleeping. Its a no lose situation. I can post the file without the rain noise if you ask here in the comments. The underlying suggestions are VERY naughty and mostly deal with oral although they also suggest being open to kinkier sex and abandoning yourself to being generally sluttier with your partner. They wont work unless your partner subconsciously agrees with the actions and secretly wants to do the behavior. She told me after about a week that she couldn't stop thinking about sex all the time which she has never said to me. It increased the amount and frequency of sex about double from what it has been and she has been much much naughtier. This file is sort of like secret wife grease. It really gets things moving in a sexual direction. Subliminal do work, they are in advertising and all around you. Try it for a week then comment and vote. I read a lot and worked on them for hours to get everything correct.Another download link is fileden.com/files/2012/8/18/333806/subliminalOralMp3s.zip if you have trouble downloading them here. There are two files. I used multiple subliminal tracks there are two tracks with the same name, one has a a few female girls making sex sounds, one does not. They work fantastically. I was very impressed by the results. I tweaked this one file a bit. Very impressed. Many of the suggestions were followed even though she had no previous knowledge of them. for instance there is a embedded \"bimbo\" suggestion. She started talking with her bimbo voice just for fun. It\'s been years since I have heard it and it was really fun. I suggested having regular sex several but was almost violent with keeping at the oral sex. It was a amazing hour and 45 min or so. There were many things she acted out that i knew she had no previous knowledge of. Played at night on low sounds like a rainstorm. You can also put it on a software mp3 alarm clock to come on a few hours after she is asleep. Also you could increase the volume after she is asleep. These only work if someone agrees to it in their mind. Like a vegetarian would not be moved by steak commercials. However if you have a meat eater watching 100 steak commercials in a row it will intensify the desire for meat. If you try it and like them put some comments here with subject matter and I will make some more. They took about 3 or 4 hours to make not counting the research for technique, software and sources. that adds up to about 16 hours or longer. please leave comments on your experience with this file both positive and negative so I can improve this type of recording. Vote after you have used them for two weeks.
Author: contesthamster ? Added On: 2012-09-06 Downloaded: 304 Length: 09:40
Audience: Any Effect: Permanent Voice Gender: Female Voice Type: Human
Average Rating: 5.0000 Total Votes: 1 Comments: 7
Permanent Link: SEXUAL ADRENALINE subliminal lover lubrication Favorite: Mark Favorite Report: Report File :o
Tangy
Guru
Guru

Postby izatga88 » March 14th, 2013, 7:17 pm

Yay! Fresh/pink meat to corrupt! I think the files listed above kind of suck - though the newer Sexual Lubrication one sounded interesting & I'd love to know what's in it and try it myself so long as there's nothing hidden.

Anyways, look at ~my~ profiles's "My Favorites" section. I've like every single bimbo file listed there that's strictly for girls & I've been using for the last year. I used to have a VERY skeptical approach to hypnosis & be really hard to influence & all that, but my will is basically a total pile of mush at this point.

I'd totally love it if you PM me. Also a word of caution! I looked at ~your~ favorite files, and you could seriously be doing better - Unwanted Bimbo has a VERY dangerously-effective trance.....lead....interlude thingy at the beginning, but there are multiple references for guys(sissies) laced all over it, and it has nasty side affects on......at least me I guess (I think I remember getting all angry & stuff for no reason, it wasn't very fun).

----->

Almost forgot! A boyfriend/girlfriend that's got an evil streak and doesn't really mind supporting a dumb slut REALLY enhances the process - it's a really slow and hard road if you go it all alone.
Sharpened myself up a bit for work & school, really trying to put the bimbo stuff on the back-burner for now.

5/10/2015, 2:35 AM ET
izatga88
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds