In regards to outkast1728

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

In regards to outkast1728

Postby Helwyr » May 3rd, 2013, 3:20 pm

I'm posting this at his request, but my own free will. Apparently people have gained a negative preconceived notion about outkast, but he is not cruel, predatory, or anything like that. As a Master he's not bad (both in skill level and intentions), and he's a good guy. Just to clear things up, coming from someone who answers to him, anything bad being said about him is false.
Helwyr

Postby Mutazoa » May 3rd, 2013, 5:59 pm

Ok so I'll assume you are, in fact, NOT Outkast on a dummy account. It is all well and good to say you answer to him and are making this statement of your own free will...I'll assume this is correct as well.

However....

While personally I don't think Outkast is cruel or predatory, I do think is is a bit irresponsible and more into the idea of having a hypno-slave then the actual responsibility of having one.

I have observed him answering nearly every post from people seeking hypno-slaves. I have observed him answering nearly every post (and making more than a few of his own) from subjects seeking Tists. I have also observed him posting to give away a hypno-slave once he actually got one.

Personally I wouldn't trust him to trance a dead cat. But thats just IMHO.
Sex is like Tennis: It should leave you sore, sweaty and breathless, and is almost always better enjoyed with more than one person.

-Me
Mutazoa
Mentor
Mentor

Postby ViralVixen » May 3rd, 2013, 7:29 pm

I have had some experience with him and whilst he seemed friendly enough, he was very much just in it for himself and attempted to hypnotize me to ignore a stated limit. So take from that what you will.
ViralVixen
Regular
Regular

Postby outkast1728 » May 3rd, 2013, 7:59 pm

I"ve taken a hiatus ad you guys have noticed from my long span of no posts or replies, during that time I"ve matured and learn to take into serious consideration BEFORE trancing someone, what they want, how i can help them, and getting to know them before ay kind of trancework happens.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Postby werepuppy » May 4th, 2013, 2:54 am

i cant remember if he ever sent me an email but nobody did anything worse than get me excited then not do any thing
werepuppy
Regular
Regular

Outkast: an ironically appropriate name

Postby sleepyjosh » May 5th, 2013, 12:35 am

i've seen so many "let's bash Outkast" posts put up on WMM over time, as well as the rarer "in defense of Outkast" rebuttals. For what it's worth, here's my 2 cents (again)...

i will start by saying i am not currently being hypnotized or otherwise controlled by Outkast. We say 'hi' to each other once in a while, but otherwise have little contact, currently. i have nothing to gain or lose by speaking honestly about him.

About a year ago, i was partially controlled by him. i say "partially" because i don't think it ever progressed to a deep or serious level, but he did have a lot of influence over me. During the time i was under his influence, he respected my limits (which, granted, were broad), and was generally friendly and attentive. He did things with the basic motivation that both of us should enjoy the experience. He never came accross as purely selfish. i never experienced anything that would lead me to believe he was an "evil" hypnotist, or anything like that. In short, the OP comments seem to match my experience perfectly.

If i had one complaint to make, i would have said Outkast's intentions exceded his skill, as a hypnotist, but that may have changed since he worked with me. A guy can learn a lot in a year. He may have come accross as a little immature, but i always felt his intentions were good. i doubt he is a fundamentally different person than he was, so what has probably not changed in the past year is that Outkast is surely a decent guy, and is not going to willfully fuck anyone over. No, he's not perfect; whomever is, let them cast the next stone (unfortunately, the first one was cast a long time ago, and i feel somewhat unfairly).

If it was up to me, i would let Outkast hypnotize me again.
sleepyjosh
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Meeting Grounds