Need a voice!

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Need a voice!

Postby Endo » June 12th, 2013, 10:15 am

Due to some privacy issues, I am extremely uncomfortable with recording my own files at the moment and for the foreseeable future. This is why I have not been able to put out files for some time.

I am more than capable of scripting out files, and I have quite a few in the works and several already completed. What I need is someone who can take the completed scripts and record them in their own voice. I cannot pay anyone, and I would prefer that the speaker have an agreeable voice. I will be writing at least one file a month, but a maximum of one a day. I will be uploading the files under my own name, but I will mention the recorder's screenname in the description.

If you feel that you have a good 'tist voice, tone and pacing, and are willing to voice for free, please let me know.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby DKaiser » June 12th, 2013, 12:53 pm

I am willing to record files, as long as you are willing to do two things:

* That you allow me to credit the recording side to myself in regards to my voice-over resume. The hypnosis section has been needing an update recently, and it seems like an opportunity for us both to get what we want.
* That you allow me to upload a minority of the files under my name with you credited as scriptwriter, so that I can bolster premium membership with the work. Not many, just enough to keep it going(so 1 every 3 months or so).

It will be a few days before I can record anything at the moment: my studio microphone went belly up, and I'm expecting the new one to arrive soon. I have several files that are non-premium for you to take a listen to, for examining whether you like my vocal type.
http://tinyurl.com/2emkrpk
Enjoy my files? Donate!
DKaiser
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » June 12th, 2013, 5:20 pm

First bit: Yeah, that's totally cool. I planned on mentioning the new voice's name in the description, any credit you claim on your own for your voicing is yours to take.

Second bit: Sure, that's fine. I could probably whip up a few files that are more in line with your audience. Although anything I send you for that purpose, feel free to edit the script as much as you like.

Just send me a PM with your email address whenever you have a mic, and I'll send you a batch of scripts. Feel free to record them at your own pace, and then just send them back. I'll take a listen and then upload them. Thank you for volunteering!
Endo
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds