Femdom Only success.

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Femdom Only success.

Postby maskedanonymity » June 15th, 2013, 8:32 pm

Hi,

Since I've been using the Femdom Only file for awhile now, I thought I'd post about how it's going.

Being someone who's been very content with, and enthusiastic about female authority in play and hopefully a relationship (not that far along yet :P), my lingering attraction to women in bondage and similar at times for me personally rained on the whole parade so to speak, detracting from the passion for Femdom.

After a month or two of on and off usage of this file, I'm really happy to say that it's worked exactly like I've hoped. I've 'tested' it recently, looking at some stuff with women in bondage, and I feel absolutely nothing. I just think she would look much better if she wasn't tied up, or I think I wish I was in her place, with her in control etc. It's great.

None of this is meant to be insulting to those who switch, which of course is perfectly fine, just not my cup 'o' tea.

Based on my experience here I think I can lend some credit to the effectiveness of looping files, at least some types of files, while doing other stuff. It worked great for me.

Props to Endo for making it. :)
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » June 15th, 2013, 10:07 pm

Thanks! I've been bitching quietly for a while that no one comments on anything except the most popular files. If you have copies of the PM's you sent me (outbox or sent box), could you put them up here as well? I think it could be helpful for others to see as well.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby maskedanonymity » June 15th, 2013, 11:23 pm

I'm sorry to say I don't have them any more. I've cleaned out my mailbox a couple of times since then, should have had more foresight.

One thing I can do is copy this over to the file's comment's section. I've used files by other members before and it's always a little bit frustrating if there are no comments letting me know if it worked for anyone, especially since hypnosis files take a substantial time investment to get effects from usually. More importantly, how is the 'tist supposed to know in what direction to take things without feedback?

Sorry I don't have those old messages, but if I can help otherwise, let me know :)
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Postby Endo » June 15th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Nah, not a prob. A file comment should help a little. I know I voiced this file, but I may have DKaiser revoice it, so if you like his stuff, then there's that for you to try.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby maskedanonymity » June 15th, 2013, 11:44 pm

That'd certainly be worth a listen. I'll keep an eye out. Not sure if I've listened to any of his files or not.
maskedanonymity
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories