Male 21, looking for male Master/Owner, Detailed post.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Male 21, looking for male Master/Owner, Detailed post.

Postby greg142 » June 29th, 2013, 3:52 pm

I'm looking for a male hypnotist/Master/Owner that’s looking for a nice loyal pet, with dedication and can be obedient.
I would prefer that you speak English fluently, but as long it's not too bad it will do.
If you live around the GMT 0/+1 time zone, it’s a plus.
In the age department, I’m not that picky, but above 18 and under 50, but it can be discussed.

I am myself 21, Male, live in a dorm (in my own room, but share kitchen and bathroom).
I'm from Europe with English as my second language and German as my third (and suffers from Dyslexia), i can do text (Skype), voice, video and face to face (if continent).
Currently i have 2 months with a lot of spare time to dedicate to this and after the two months i still have 2+ hours a day (more time in the weekends).

To be more specific to what I’m looking for it's a master and pet relationship with me as the submissive pet.
In general i like: Transformation, obeying, being trained, commanded, feeling secure and safe.
But i also like bondage with a focus on collar, leash and being tied up.
The transformation and pet "stuff" is in the animal category, so it might not be for everyone.
What i don’t like: feminization/females (I’m gay and not flaming), Diapers stuff and strong public humiliation.
More Details can be shared late if you would like to talk more in detail.

My previous experiences are limited, but there is some.
I’ve tried a lot of files and they have an effect on me, but I’m not super easy (but also not super hard).
I've tried some trancing via Skype before, but not video, with success.
Currently I’m a clean slate, due to 3 months of examines and i wanted to focus on it.
I know how to use Audacity and have done custom files in the past.

If you have any questions, something you want to discuss or just want to contact me, don't hesitate to PM me or reply here ^^
greg142

Postby outkast1728 » June 29th, 2013, 5:40 pm

contact me on skype at sk8rboi1728 and I'll train you to be whatever you want, do what you want with you, whatever it is.
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

Return to Meeting Grounds