Spanking, pain threshold, humiliation

A place to discuss file ideas, work on scripts with others, or just issue a challenge to see who can create the best file/script.

Moderator: EMG

Spanking, pain threshold, humiliation

Postby hypnoneeds » July 12th, 2013, 12:03 pm

I am someone who currently likes to be spanked, but I'm curious if anyone knows of files or thinks if the following ides is possible? Is it possible to use hypnosis to reprogram myself to NOT like spanking? What I'm thinking is if it would be possible to program one's mind so that the threshold of pain in dramatically lowered to the point where even a mild spanking would really hurt? Could hypnosis also make it humiliating, embarrassing, and something to fear and dread? Maybe even make you cry?

Anyone think this is possible?
hypnoneeds

Postby Endo » July 12th, 2013, 2:37 pm

Yes, it's possible.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnoneeds » July 12th, 2013, 4:51 pm

Where could I find someone that could do this? I know there are hypnotherapists everywhere, but are there specific types that handle something like this, or is WMM a place to look?
hypnoneeds

Postby Endo » July 12th, 2013, 9:39 pm

Well, I could do it, but I'm lazy.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby hypnoneeds » July 13th, 2013, 12:26 am

Fair enough, not looking to push people beyond what they want to do. I will say this, if it's really possible, it would bring fulfillment to this person. Either way, I think it's a great idea in concept.
hypnoneeds

Return to File Ideas, Scripts, and Challenges