Feminizing Transformation Tist wanted

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Feminizing Transformation Tist wanted

Postby sketchykazu » October 11th, 2013, 3:31 am

Hia, I'm rather new to hypnosis... and currently a bit horrible at being hypnotized from what I've tried, I've been told that "face to face" (or chat as some call it lol) is a lot better and kinda funner than just listening to a file :P

So I'll start with my extremely specific request for hypnosis, being having a trigger that switches me into a girl and... maybe having a trigger to go back, I'm still debating considering I haven't been too picky about it since I've been only going about files, of course I don't expect all tists to want to do the exact same thing either :P

I'm not super picky about it though, if it's something around what I was I'll enjoy it probably anyway ^-^ So if you wanna just message me or add me on skype if you wanna volunteer :3 (bonus if you actually like the idea of what I want lol)
sketchykazu

Postby Endo » October 11th, 2013, 8:08 am

We have that in a file form. TrigWoman or something similar. Just browse the transformations section for a few minutes, and you'll find it.

There are also a lot of files designed to improve your hypnosis session. They have a lot of different premises, but when you see one, you'll know what I mean.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby sketchykazu » October 15th, 2013, 3:16 am

Endo wrote:We have that in a file form. TrigWoman or something similar. Just browse the transformations section for a few minutes, and you'll find it.

There are also a lot of files designed to improve your hypnosis session. They have a lot of different premises, but when you see one, you'll know what I mean.

Tried those, again, I'm horrible at even being put into a trance do sadly those are... Like everything has bee by now, unneffective :/
sketchykazu

Return to Meeting Grounds