Looking for WILLING subjects into Financial Domination.

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Looking for WILLING subjects into Financial Domination.

Postby EmbracedLove » December 24th, 2013, 2:52 pm

Disclaimer: This is NOT for anyone who does not enjoy the fetish or for anyone who does not have the means to sustain such an interest.

If you have a problem with this sort of thing, please try and remember where we are and have a look around. This site is a menagerie of delightfully fucked up.

If you fall under any of the above, please turn around. I know some people might be into FD but can't afford it; please don't put yourself in a bind for the sake of kink.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for subjects who would enjoy some deep hypnotic play with financial domination incorporated.

It will not be half-assed just-trying-to-get-you-to-pay-me scenarios; I will do the best I can to give you the most potent and enjoyable experience possible. I'm an adept hypnotist and I can work in many mediums online, from text, to voice and video. I do not rely on having subjects listen to files before hand and I can do inductions and such on the fly. I CAN use pre-installed triggers if you'd like, but I usually stray from that. I always try and be as creative as possible.

I've given many subjects as well as friends deep, involving hypnotic experiences along a range of fetishes and themes. I can give you what you want, and you can give me what I want.

The way I generally work is this: You tell me what you like, what you're looking for, or give me a range to work within, and I'll do it. If you don't know what you want but enjoy this fetish, I'll do the rest for you.

I have high standards in morals and ethics, which is why I will not take anyone who cannot afford this kind of play.

All those interested, please PM. Enjoy~
EmbracedLove

Postby EmbracedLove » May 7th, 2014, 7:22 pm

For anyone interested~
EmbracedLove

Return to Meeting Grounds