Listening to files when sleeping

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Listening to files when sleeping

Postby Jamesdaforest » January 6th, 2014, 2:14 am

So i've always wondered that if I were to listen to files while sleeping would they still be effective? For example if i listened to a fem or jock file and fell asleep while listening but have it on replay would it still work. Or maybe even something with a trigger, would the trigger work after waking up? Thanks for the help
Jamesdaforest

Postby Endo » January 6th, 2014, 11:08 pm

This is a pretty debated topic, and the general consensus seems to be that it's not beneficial. If you want to get there faster, then try to get 2 listens a day.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Jamesdaforest » January 6th, 2014, 11:21 pm

Ok thanks, what about subminmal ones and just having it on repeat all night? Cause for that might seem like a different case. I'm sure there's some serious science and stuff behind it.
Jamesdaforest

Postby Endo » January 7th, 2014, 11:32 am

Could be the same thing as the above. But with sublims, if you're comfortable with listening to them daily for hours on end, just do it then. In general, I would advise to not mess with sleep.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby watatah » January 7th, 2014, 11:29 pm

I always fall asleep listening to longer files and have done different types of hypnosis for years. Still seemed to be moderately effective. I've never used it to change the way my mind works though, just physical things, so i can't say for sure
watatah

Return to General Hypnosis