A Different Kind of Incontinence?

For discussions relating to Diapers, Incontinence, Adult Babies, etc.

Moderator: EMG

A Different Kind of Incontinence?

Postby Kurokotsu » March 13th, 2014, 6:51 pm

I'd love if people could suggest files to do incontinence files not based around diaper usage. In particular, my master turned me on to the idea of dilating my sphincter, making me incontinent, so that I'd know I was about to lose it, but be unable to clench my ass shut. I'd LOVE that.
Kurokotsu

Postby Chadthebb » March 14th, 2014, 9:01 am

Agreed would really appreciate this
Chadthebb

Postby bottomboi » June 13th, 2014, 12:32 pm

Humm.. that could be interesting. :D
bottomboi

Postby wohermiston » June 15th, 2014, 9:52 am

I suppose you could try my hot water bottle game file.
while it is about bladder control, you might be able to play the game on the back end as well. The same pelvic muscles are used for clenching on both ends. Have you tried it? WOH
wohermiston
Guru
Guru

Postby RandomPoster » August 4th, 2014, 9:16 am

I adored this idea so much I created a file for it!

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7947/Forced-Incontinence---Anal-Dilation.php

For some reason it's Premium-only, is there a way I can change that so that it's free?

This is only my first file so I don't expect applause, in fact I'd prefer constructive criticism. Don't like the voice? Is it too long? Too extreme? Too focused on an idealized fetish than on achievable reality? If you think I've gone off the deep end say so and maybe I can fix it.
RandomPoster

Postby Kurokotsu » August 4th, 2014, 5:39 pm

RandomPoster wrote:I adored this idea so much I created a file for it!

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/7947/Forced-Incontinence---Anal-Dilation.php

For some reason it's Premium-only, is there a way I can change that so that it's free?

This is only my first file so I don't expect applause, in fact I'd prefer constructive criticism. Don't like the voice? Is it too long? Too extreme? Too focused on an idealized fetish than on achievable reality? If you think I've gone off the deep end say so and maybe I can fix it.

It'll be premium-only for the first six months, and then it'll have its free time.
Kurokotsu

Postby RandomPoster » August 14th, 2014, 7:42 am

If you can't access the file due to not having Premium, it's easy - you can create a file or script of your own to get Premium access for 1 month.

However, for those who find that difficult or impossible I've uploaded the file to Google drive: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_gqOrLsmKTlLXJQbndWN1A3THc/preview?pli=1

And again, any feedback is appreciated :)
RandomPoster

Postby sfhole2stretch » August 31st, 2014, 10:53 pm

This file is great! Totally into becoming incontinent via extreme dilation. I love to get fistfucked so the looser my hole can be the better.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby RandomPoster » September 6th, 2014, 12:35 pm

Thanks! :D I've been considering making some additional files incorporating incontinence and/or anal play:

- a file forcing you to be permanently plugged except when defecating
- an anal training "regimen" that instructs you to stretch your hole until it can take a fist comfortably
- a file implanting the need to have something up your ass when urinating, and the need to urinate when having something up your ass
- files that change your diet and appetite, making you shit/piss more

Any takers? As always I'm open to suggestions :wink:

EDIT: I'm also in the market for a better TTS program. My current one is a crummy browser-based deal with only one voice option. Free would be perfect but I wouldn't mind shelling out some cash if it could improve my files considerably
Last edited by RandomPoster on September 6th, 2014, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RandomPoster

Postby sfhole2stretch » September 6th, 2014, 12:39 pm

All those sound hot Random. Except I think they diet file should be oriented toward a diet that moves through the system quickly and easily so the hole is always clean and ready to accept use, training and the destruction of the ability to clench.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby RandomPoster » September 6th, 2014, 12:45 pm

Hmmm... that's a good idea. My current diet comes close to that, I rarely need to clean out before toying myself. I'll look into it!
RandomPoster

Return to Diapers and Incontinence