Mold me as you want

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Mold me as you want

Postby subiecta » May 9th, 2014, 11:50 pm

Hello,I am a submissive male from south america who is looking for a Mistress/Master. I have no previous experience and would like to experiment as much as i can.I dont have a particular fetish, and I would try anyone that my new Mistress/Master would choose for me (of course everything should be talked beforehand). If someone is interested, please PM me and we can get to know each other better and discuss it. rnrnI Am 21 years old and have been interested in submission for a while, awanted to look for someone to help me explore it, unfortunately, i didnt had enough time. Now i do, so I started looking for that someone again. rnrnI found this website, and i liked the idea of combining trance and submission, so this is the only place where i will be looking for someone. I have only tried the bubble induction so far, but i havent really get in trance (i think). rnrnIm completely open to try anything you want me to as long as its safe (except scat and extreme pain), I guess theres someone here who would like to get a sub and being able to mold it anyway he (the dominant) wants.rnrnI know this psot maybe doesnt make a lot of sense, since english isnt my first language, in that case, please feel free to ask me anything you want via PM.rnrnThank you for reading, I hope you are interested.rn
subiecta

Return to Meeting Grounds