limp clitty success or?

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

limp clitty success or?

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 17th, 2015, 9:09 pm

last night after getting back into hypno i finally had a nice full night of actually getting into trance/successful hypno. i mainly listened to all of goddess gracies stuff like logic of limp and some other bimbo and sissy files. well i can deff say the limp clitty files have finally worked. i can only get about a 25% erection now. i am happy to see success with it, idk its bitter sweet. i could pull away and probably revert to normal but now i am addicted to the limp clitty files and the idea of being permanently limp. any advice? what should i do?

oh and omaygod! today i have been craving dick so bad! went to the gay bar looking all cute and got a number :oops:
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Postby lego » August 18th, 2015, 8:16 am

You say you can go back if you tried but you don't want to try. This is what you want so why not roll with it. Get your cute little butt out there for all the hunky men who want to fill your pretty little whole with their cocks. :lol:
lego
Regular
Regular

Re

Postby jessbabyxoxo31 » August 18th, 2015, 12:25 pm

Well I can say I tranced all night again to it. The effects are coming a lot more quick than im used to. My clitty will hardly get hard this morning. And im thinking a lot about meeting up with a guy to play around looking all sexy for him. The idea of turning into a cock addicted slut is quite tempting/hot right now. Anyone wanna help? Any good files? Or should I just honestly pull away while I can?
jessbabyxoxo31
Regular
Regular

Return to Success Stories