I want to find a new doctor, close by for regular exams

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

I want to find a new doctor, close by for regular exams

Postby twistedsub » January 1st, 2016, 10:44 pm

My doctor has worked exclusively with me for weeks, but as a professional, he can only help so much with my problem. He completely understands me and has directed me to look o line for others that feel the same way I do. I have constant thoughts about being dominated, controlled and turned into a cock crazed slut. Most of my doctor visits have resulted in some hypnosis to help me with my problem. I used to feel ashamed and very ackward, uncomfortable about my sexuality.

I thought I was bisexual, because I like girls alot, but my doctor explained to me... that I really only liked the girls for what I saw in them, not so much as serviing them or their needs. Infact, after more discussions with my doctor, he made it even more clear, that I was a homosexual. That I wanted to perform sex acts with men. My doctor proved this to me on one visit for a examination with him. My doctor had pulled a large dildo out from a drawer and directed me to hold it. Feel it in my hands, stroke it, admire the large size compared to my own penis. I was only 5 1/2 inchs compared to this 8 inch dildo. He then asked me, try to kiss it, lick the head, put it into my mouth, suck on it.

But only if I felt the need to, my doctor watched me do everything he asked me to try doing to this dildo. I found it strange, exciting and almost like a huge burden was lifted from me as I sucked on this big fat dildo, right in front of my doctor. He explained, my examinations were on a pro bona visit basis with him. In order to continue my exams, I would have to agree and submit to taking part in training exams with other male patients, other doctors in training and allow for video recordings.

My doctor handed me a clipboard as I was frozen completely naked on his exam table, sucking away on this huge penis. He motioned for me to sign the agreement and he could start the training process with me. A little nudge from my doctor with his pen in one hand, he pushed the clipboard at me. He held the board with my agreement papers as I signed away my life. I continued to suck on this fake ccck as my doctor directed me to look straight forward into a mirror. I saw myself, completely naked, sitting upright on thenexam table, legs hanging over the edge, my hands holding this dildo as i shoved it in and out of my mouth.

My doctor explained, he was turning on the video camera now and starting the hypnosis training. I tried to speak, ask questions, but found myself unable to stop sucking on the huge dildo. With my mouth stuffed, I felt strangely out of place, wanting to ask what was happening to me? Why was this happening, what was I doing? Nakd, sucking on a dildo and watching myself do it all in front of a mirror. And knowing I was being video taped, directed as what to do next. I tried to stop shoving this big hard fake cock in my mouth, but could not bring myself to stop.

My doctor spoke 3 words to me, sissy cum slut! Suddenly Imfelt a rush over ome my whole body, like a hot flash, I could feel my balls tingle, my penis becoming rock hard, my asshole felt like it was pulsating, I felt really tender on my nipples, I started panting, breathing really heavy, I was super horny and found myself drooling as I sucked away on this big dildo. My doctor laid me backwards down on his exam table, he postioned my legs, spread out and held into place in the stir ups of the exam table. I felt a tube shoved into my bottom, deep inside my butt. I was being filled with globs of lube, it was like a lubricating enema going inside me.

The words played over and over again on a speaker system in the exam room.

Your nothing now, except my sissy cum slut. your gay, you have always been a homosexual. you dream and think of sucking mens cocks allday, allnight, in your dreams, in your real life day to day adventures, your not able to fantasize about having sex with women anymore, only men. Serving mens needs, sucking cock, begging to get a mans cock in your mouth, in your ass, cocks all covered in cum, cum squirting, cum shooting, swallowing cum, cum is your favorite food, your main source of anything you could of ever wantd more, cum, you will always eat cum, beg for cum, swallow cum, drink cum, you will eat your own cum, other mens cum, cum is your life support.

sucking cocks, brings you pleasure, sucking cocks is your goal, sucking cocks to get your food is your mission, you need cum from cocks. Cum in your ass, makes you orgasm, when a man fucks you in your asshole, you enjoy it, but when a man cums in your asshole, you have a orgasm. Infact, you will not be able to have a orgasm, you can not achieve a erection even, unless a cock or dildo is shoved up your ass. When a cock or dildo is fucking your own asshole, you will get a very hard erection, your own penis will become very hard, rigid and ready to explode, but only after 25 mins of dildo use in your own asshole or by a real man fucking your ass with he penis and ejaculating his semen into your asshole. When a man cums in your butt, you will explode in a blissful orgasm.

Lets go ahead and see you fuck yourself now slut, and lets push your training a little more towards being exactly what i think you want, and that is, a sissy cum slut. I'm going to pull out my hard cock now, thats right, a real cock. Your going to lick, kiss, suck and take all of my cock in your mouth, your going to suck my hard cock while I watch you fuck your asshole. When ever you suck a mans cock, while fucking yourself, getting fucked or being fucked by men and their hard cocks in your asshole, you are going to feel like a special person, a sissy cum slut. Someone who is rewarded by the men, your reward is the cum, cum in your mouth, up your ass, on your body, face, hands, everywhere, cum is your reward, food source, what you strive for each and everyday, cum.

When someone, anyone, complete strangers, tell you.... slave time / cum slut - you will be under their sexual control and be ready to suck cock, take it up your ass and just be the sissy cum slut you want to be, but have no idea why, no resisting, no feelings of resentment, no shame, you will feel overjoyed, alive, ready for your reward. cum, cum is your reward. food source.

when your told, return to normal pet - you will have no memory of what took place, you will just think you helped a friend perform a task, moving something, whatever makes sense to you. Infact, you will not even remember you once liked, enjoyed or even thought about girls and having sex with them, little by little, you will completely except that you are a homosexual, you only like men and having sex with men. Women are just what you thought of like men, they no longer excite you, turn you on or make you fantasize about them sexually. You now think of all the cocks, hidden behind the pants, shorts, underwear, in plain sight, exposed, everywhere... cocks are your source for food!

*send me directions, instructions, tell me what to do.... patientx251@gmail.com
What is happening to me?
twistedsub

Return to Meeting Grounds