what am i doing wrong?

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

what am i doing wrong?

Postby NeKofLiP » November 3rd, 2005, 1:48 pm

i have been trying deepening for the past several weeks , and for some reason , medium trance seems to be the deepest i can go.' -';
is it because im not in a chair ( my bed is more comfortable for me )
or is it just me?
i desperately want to go as deep as i can , but i keep having this dam itch in my shoulders or any part of my body , almost as if my body dosent want it to happen; i usually dont scratch it , and my mind wanders alot when im trying to concentrate on his voice , is that why?
i always had an issue sleeping/relaxing is this why?
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Re: what am i doing wrong?

Postby takeya » November 3rd, 2005, 8:27 pm

NeKofLiP wrote:i have been trying deepening for the past several weeks , and for some reason , medium trance seems to be the deepest i can go.' -';
is it because im not in a chair ( my bed is more comfortable for me )
or is it just me?
i desperately want to go as deep as i can , but i keep having this dam itch in my shoulders or any part of my body , almost as if my body dosent want it to happen; i usually dont scratch it , and my mind wanders alot when im trying to concentrate on his voice , is that why?
i always had an issue sleeping/relaxing is this why?

the same thing happens to me always, and ive been going at induction for over a year. I remember first getting it when the site was all black designed. I think my body just can't pay attention to the files right. Nothing has worked for me but i can't give up! I listen all the time just because it's relaxing.
takeya

Postby Mallic » November 3rd, 2005, 10:08 pm

I had an interesting experiece once. I was listening to a file late at night and I had left my monitor on. The file was coming up to the end of the induction, when the monitor automaticly shut off, and probably due sudden absence of light, I went into the deepest trance I had ever been in.
[url=http://www.purepwnage.com][img:70ca72257b]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/TWINTURBOSkyline/ppbanner.jpg[/img:70ca72257b][/url]
Mallic
Guru
Guru

Postby NeKofLiP » November 4th, 2005, 1:47 pm

errr interesting , but this dosent help me >.> i always do it in the dark anyway.....
whenever i loop the induction , when he is counting down for the 2nd time , it feels like something in me is straining to break out , instead of going deeper....weird
NeKofLiP
Regular
Regular

Postby goldragon_70 » November 4th, 2005, 6:18 pm

NeKofLiP wrote:errr interesting , but this dosent help me >.> i always do it in the dark anyway.....
whenever i loop the induction , when he is counting down for the 2nd time , it feels like something in me is straining to break out , instead of going deeper....weird

I don't want to put a pessimistic spin on this, but when going into trance you begin to take down barriers, and defenses, so it might be an issue you need to address in yourself, or several small issues.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Return to Help with Files