trance sex

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

trance sex

Postby diaperwuver » December 6th, 2005, 8:58 pm

i dont want my parents to find out about this . so i was wondering does the trance sex file is it quiet sex or noisy sex please send reply
diaperwuver
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » December 6th, 2005, 9:41 pm

How old are you?
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Kharon » December 6th, 2005, 9:42 pm

If you're concerned with your parents, it might be smart to ask first if you're actually old enough to be on this site (18/21). (( though I'll grant, some college students still live at home, I nonetheless feel it's a valid concern that someone worried about parents might still be underaged ))

Beyond that, you can always skip through the induction and review the file to see whether it specifies that -- if not, it's completely your response to the action that will affect whether it's noisy or not. If there's a problem, you may be able to make a change to the script and record your own version for silence.
Kharon
Regular
Regular

hi

Postby diaperwuver » December 7th, 2005, 12:23 am

i just turned 19 yesterday
diaperwuver
Regular
Regular

Postby Hyp-know-fetish » December 17th, 2005, 12:57 pm

In that case, I'm sorry if I appeared rude. But you never know what kids might do with this info, and I'd hate to see EMG sued and this site closed... anyway, it depends from my point of view if you want it to be real or imagined. It's up to how your mind interperets it. If you confuse something, then it will come out differently.

Example: I tried the TrigArousal file. It works as intended. But through some odd quirk I have yet to figure out, when I tried it on my friend, as a gag, he misinterpreted it, and ends up turning down the thermostat every time I trigger him. :lol:
Hyp-know-fetish
Mentor
Mentor

Postby jd1967 » December 24th, 2005, 11:22 pm

:lol: That's just TOO funny!
jd1967

Return to General Hypnosis