Testicle problems

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Testicle problems

Postby travisfitz33 » March 24th, 2013, 10:49 am

I am wondering if anyone has has issues with there testicles always retracting up tight to there body from any feminization files and I so what happened and did you have any success fixing them, and what they did to fix them thanks for any help or advise
travisfitz33

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 24th, 2013, 12:58 pm

it is part of the suggestive hypnosis. you may want to look for a specific file that will not do this. or ask to have one created. if you desire your testicles to remain down.

Most who look for feminization want make organs to retract.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby travisfitz33 » March 24th, 2013, 1:23 pm

But those people who want there testicles to retract want to be a woman I just did it for fun and I want my testicles to hang low I don't want this effect, what file should I listen Too and wouldn't the file wear off if I didn't like this happening to me ?
travisfitz33

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 24th, 2013, 2:05 pm

send me a detailed message on what you want done, i wil create file for you. Please be as specific as possible. Please be aware when it is posted, it will be as a premium. send to the same address as my user name.

Will be happy to accomodate your request. always looking for new ideas to try out. let me know the results if i create it
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby travisfitz33 » March 24th, 2013, 2:10 pm

Yes mistress, and I take it you are very experienced with hypnosis ?
travisfitz33

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 24th, 2013, 3:29 pm

i am an experienced wordsmith. words are my tools of trade. You will have no choice but to feel my words and experience the changes. do as told and i will change you. you will see.

~mistress Squirrel.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby travisfitz33 » March 24th, 2013, 4:01 pm

Even if the file I listened to that caused this was a curse file and supposedly can't be removed which I refuse to believe I still can't even believe by balls are doing this from some file and not some other reason but apparently it is cause of it, but the file I listened to was called super female whammy curse file and I didn't even know about this site when I listened to it it was some girl that sent it to me so it tried it for fun not cause I literally want to be a girl like most people on this site and thee effects all the mental effects are gone just my testickes retracting are my only issue now and it's pissing me off
travisfitz33

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 24th, 2013, 4:16 pm

then you may need a reversal file. there are some on here i think.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Postby travisfitz33 » March 24th, 2013, 4:22 pm

I purchases the curse removal file it didn't work
travisfitz33

Postby HeadMistress Squirrel » March 24th, 2013, 10:22 pm

i believe i saw a file on here to reset everything to the way it was before you were affected.

also, i saw a file for testicle growth dont remember the author. try that one too.
HeadMistress Squirrel
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum