Nicotine Enslavement

A place for Subjects and Hypnotists to come together.

Moderator: EMG

Nicotine Enslavement

Postby CraveAddiction » July 1st, 2013, 10:11 am

Looking for submissive masculine men who are willing to start or increase an addiction to smoking cigs, cigars, pipes, or dipping for a loving and kinky Master.
You must be willing to be watched on cam or take and send regular pics or videos.
You will be an object of worship, obey all commands, and make your Master proud and happy. Major plus if you will conform to appearance alterations including facial hair growth, hair cut and color, gear and dress control either just for video/cam or permanently.
For slaves with whom there is a connection, open to long term, mutual modification, relocation, and more extremes.

Ideal slave gets up to 2ppd of brand of my choosing, wears blue collar clothing or leather gear, has full beard, mustache, or goatee, and loves the addiction and making me happy.
However, any man of any type willing to document and share their addiction journey I have interest in.

Also interest as a sub.
CraveAddiction

Postby outkast1728 » July 1st, 2013, 3:11 pm

I volunteer, outkast1728@gmail.com or sk8rboi1728 on skype
outkast1728
Guru
Guru

need to increase my smoking

Postby lthrnsmk » June 13th, 2015, 4:34 am

cutdick4U@yahoo.com
lthrnsmk

re : Nicotine Enslavement

Postby 24AR34 » June 13th, 2015, 9:11 am

very interested. 36 year old male here. very submissive. not particularly overly masculine but very open to all kinds of change. Been smoking non-filtered cigarettes since i was 19. No cam yet but can take photosvideos until then. Typically clean shaven but can grow beard or moustache no problem. And normally dress blue collar.
24AR34
Regular
Regular

Return to Meeting Grounds