[Extremely URGENT] Ask Question

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

[Extremely URGENT] Ask Question

Postby narutouzumaki » March 5th, 2014, 12:21 am

Greetings,

I would like to ask a question, MIGHT I ASK does Curse Pussy Transformation [Straight] Curse File and Curse Male2Female Curse File of Bobby12005 really work? Besides If Curse Pussy Transformation [Straight] Curse File and Curse Male2Female Curse File of Bobby12005 really work, Would Anyone Test on himself as The Guinea Pig by listening it 1-4 times. :?: :?: :?: :?: :? :? :? :? :?
narutouzumaki

Postby 18neurssertc » March 6th, 2014, 2:37 pm

Hey I know you from youtube. You posted a lot in "In this video will turn you into a girl". Of course it will work if you BELIEVE IT.
18neurssertc

Postby kslava » March 7th, 2014, 1:20 am

Well, I was intrigued and a possible guinea pig, but the files are Premium, which I don't have access to...

Physically, it's impossible. Mentally, you can see the world however you wish to see it. Though, claiming you literally have female genitalia you don't physically have would be considered delusional, or in the very best scenario, a sign of deep gender dysphoria... so perhaps one day it could lead to a physical transformation, but not without surgery as the method. Reality's a funny thing. You can believe whatever you want, and sometimes reality molds itself around that belief. Other times it does not.
kslava
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Feminizations Forum