Using mind machines?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Using mind machines?

Postby Snarl » March 30th, 2014, 1:38 pm

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has experience using mind machines to assist in erotic hypnosis? (I have a Procyon AVS I've been trying out) if anyone has any experience and advice on the best way to utilize this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Snarl

Postby sfhole2stretch » April 4th, 2014, 7:32 am

Hi Snarl: I have a NovaPro 100 machine which is by another maker but the same device. They work with all the same principles.

I have used mine to great affect. Frighteningly so in fact. I've learned to be very careful with files because if I use them in conjunction with the "learning" programs on my NovaPro they are extremely effective and become deeply embedded very quickly. Thus I always preview files without the machine first (I do this anyway without trancing before all files just for safety). I find that when using the "learning" presets on my machine my mind very quickly descends into a theta state where it is highly suggestible. Sometimes in this state only a single listen of a file in conjunction with the machine makes it very sticky.

It took a while using the machine for my mind to get used to it. For instance there is a program on my machine designed to enhance sexual energy. The first few times I used it I didn't notice much difference. After repeated use however it is extremely effective and now if I wish to be screaming horny one listen will do the job. My suggestion would be that you use the programs for several sessions prior to using any hypnosis files just to get your mind in the groove with the machine. Once you feel comfortable with it then introduce files heeding my previous warning about how quickly they can become embedded.

I've posted previously about my NovaPro but the thread received zero response. I'm pleased to find someone else out there using a similar devices with whom I can share. Thanks for posting.
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Postby TheTurretCube » April 5th, 2014, 11:34 am

What's a mind machine?
TheTurretCube
Mentor
Mentor

Postby Endo » April 5th, 2014, 12:33 pm

TheTurretCube wrote:What's a mind machine?

I don't know, what's a Google?

It's a brick attached to some goggles. It does stuffs to you using lights and sounds to do stuffs with your brains.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby Snarl » April 6th, 2014, 5:08 pm

sfhole2stretch,

Thank you for the great reply! I'm also glad someone else is using a mind machine for this purpose, and I will follow your suggestion on getting in the "groove" with the machine first. I am assuming by your comments that the programs that use the most theta will work the best, so I'll give those a shot without any hypnosis first and see how I do. Thanks again, and I'll keep you updated as to my progress!

- Snarl
Snarl

Postby sfhole2stretch » April 6th, 2014, 5:25 pm

Endo wrote:
TheTurretCube wrote:What's a mind machine?

I don't know, what's a Google?

It's a brick attached to some goggles. It does stuffs to you using lights and sounds to do stuffs with your brains.

Simplistic but accurate. For those too lazy or inept to use Google here's a link.

http://www.photosonix.com/index.php/products/nova-pro-100
sfhole2stretch
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis