Happy Marriage with Hypnosis Adventures

A place to post about the success you've had with the various files

Moderator: EMG

Happy Marriage with Hypnosis Adventures

Postby GoddessVsPet » April 21st, 2014, 11:15 am

First I want to say THANK YOU to all the people here who have lent their skills and ideas to this wonderful site. The many different things I have learned from so many file makers about hypnosis techniques has brought so much amazing passion into my marriage. Thank you!
Now on to the topic I wish to present. In order to help move the story along I need to give a vague background. My wife and I love each other very much now and loved as best as we could when we first got together. Without getting to graphic I will let you know that trust and sex were all but ruined for both of us at a very, very young age at the hands of people who used force and what we thought was love to do despicable things. When she and I met, instantly we both knew that the other shared the burden of pain and questions left by such a childhood.
As our love and trust grew, sex was confusing for both of us when it came to making love since that concept was so jaded.
So, since I had a previous intrigue in hypno-erotica, I searched online for something that might help us along before our past demons destroyed our relationship. That is when I found this site. Armed with several weeks of secret research, induction files I tested on myself and self written scripts, I presented the idea of using hypnosis to attach our love to positive memories and the exhilaration of trying something naughty.
Much to my surprise, she seemed open to the idea immediately but unsure if it would really work. So I asked my wife to use my trigger word to put me under and prove it worked by having her ask me to do odd tasks such as stand on my head (she even asked me to tell her my deepest darkest sexual fantasy at that time, something she had tried to get out of me before but I wouldn't share because it involved her using a strap on and I had been told so many negative things about enjoying anal sex and being straight when I was younger.)
Upon getting that information we both realized a few things. She realized that hypnosis would really work with time and effort, that she liked having a little control over me a lot and that she was also aroused by the idea of using toys on me. I realized instantly that I was near orgasm with each of her commands and that I wanted to explore being dominated by her.
To wrap it up slightly, it has been 5 years since that night and in that time our sexual appetite and passion between us has grown to a constant and daily desire to make love in different ways. Using files here on myself and her our daily sex and most enjoyed is just her and I together in love but our adventures have expanded beyond her using toys on my mouth and backside. Now at anytime she can call me "Pet" and I instantly am nearly incapable of defying her command and feeling any physical pleasure until she is satisfied, she constantly orgasms while commanding, punishing or gently humiliating me, my enjoyment of oral and anal she has helped push it beyond toys and has used her commands and other files to ensure I am now totally bisexual and bottom only, I discovered I craved being cuckolded and she has found herself a great boyfriend to assist in our joint fetish for her being pleased by a BBC, our confidence has tripled, she is delving into exploring women sexually, if she says "Doesn't it feel real?" while using her strap on I see and feel the toy as a real penis attached to her and finally... my wife has developed an intrigue on denying me sexually while still enjoying her boyfriend, who she just recently told about her command over me and gave him control over me too, unless I dress and act girly.
Through the help of this website, almost all of the horrible things we experienced sexually in a horrible way at such young ages have been healed and replaced with a new desire and an ever increasing love.
At this very moment, my wife/my Goddess is waiting for the text that I have posted this story from her boyfriends laptop. I am sitting between his legs, my body shaved wearing a collar, makeup, lace bra, thong, fishnets and heels with him watching me type this as he hold's my leash a little tight. Once I click submit I will be rewarded by being allowed to please him orally, then I will spend the remainder of the day as his maid and wait for my Goddess to arrive so that I may sit at their feet and massage them while they act like a loving couple before having an amazing round of vigorous sex in front of my while teasing me and hopefully I will be allowed to climax while cleaning between my wife's legs the loads he left inside her as he takes me from behind.
Tomorrow and for several weeks my wife and I will live as a regular loving and extremely horny couple.
From this website we have found a true healing and amazing success!
GoddessVsPet

Postby GoddessVsPet » April 21st, 2014, 11:16 am

So my intention here was to share our success and to ask who else here as found themselves using the tools provided on this website to successfully make changes to their life in a positive way?
GoddessVsPet

Postby bostonmarc » April 21st, 2014, 3:06 pm

Hypnosis and marriage are and interesting mix. I wish I felt comfortable sharing it with my spouse. It is one thing to talk about fantasies when in the midst of the bedroom play, but quite another to have them come true. If there is one thing I have learned about hypnosis is that "dreams really do come true" and hypnosis can certainly make that happen.

That being said, I think there are so many opportunities for marriages to grow and explore all kinds of things if both partners are into it. As you have already described in your post. I know that in my exploration of this site over a 4 year period, I have certainly encountered many interesting opportunities to expand one's horizons. Fortunately for me, (so far and thanks to some really good friends on here), I have not gotten into any trouble.

I have been talking with my wife about hypnosis a little bit. I will continue to do so in hopes of piquing her curiosity about it enough to give it a try. I will let you know how I make out. Thanks for sharing your post.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby OxyFemboi » April 29th, 2014, 12:48 am

boston wrote:
I have been talking with my wife about hypnosis a little bit. I will continue to do so in hopes of piquing her curiosity about it enough to give it a try. I will let you know how I make out.

Suggest something that you want done to you that would pique her interest but not be terribly "Twilight Zone" when it succeeds. Or suggest something that she wants -- only you know her well enough to guess what this could be -- that likewise would not freak her out (too much) when it happens. Then tell her you found a file on an obscure site -- WMM -- you recently found -- for some values of "recent" -- that "might" make this happen. Does she want to try it ... or want you to try it ... or each of you do one file at once?

They should be compatible files if you're each doing one. If you're becoming more fem and she's submissive ... you both have a problem.

Last edited by OxyFemboi on April 29th, 2014, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Love Unity Respect

Ox & Honey & Yoshi & Rocky & Dave & Adam
Hypnosis & NLP are the install programs for fetishes and phobias.
OxyFemboi
Annoyance
Annoyance

Location: Johnstown, Cambria, Pennsylvania, USA, Terra (Sol III)

Postby bostonmarc » April 29th, 2014, 4:52 am

Generic24 wrote:What the **** did I just read...

Sounds like an absolute nightmare, but to each his own I guess.

Do not worry we are not hijacking or mind jacking anyone here. Everyone chooses what they will listen to. That is paramount.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

consented

Postby GoddessVsPet » May 12th, 2014, 1:07 am

Everything that has happened between my wife and I through hypnosis has been mutual. Now we are looking for a hypnotist to trance us together!
GoddessVsPet

Return to Success Stories