Files to make me want to please my gf?

A place to discuss the files and hypnosis in general

Moderator: EMG

Files to make me want to please my gf?

Postby ckf » July 6th, 2014, 12:17 am

Hey guys, I've been around the site and trancing for a while now, first time poster.

I'm tryna find files that'll make me more interested in fucking my girlfriend, pretty much. Ones without heavy references to slavery or femdom or anything.
I got some life stuff going on, and even though we're still intimate, I just find it a bit harder than usual to find her sexy.

Usually I'd just use the search function, but words like "please" and "pleasure" bring up hundreds of results, so if you have any suggestions, throw em my way.

If it helps at all, she's a bigger girl, and we're both into kink and d/s, i just don't want the file to be heavy about it.
(for the record, I'm already queer and happy to be, so CFS is out of the running haha)
ckf

Postby Endo » July 6th, 2014, 8:08 am

Look, if you don't want to fuck, you don't have to fuck. If "life stuff" is hitting you, then deal with "life stuff". I know, this is a kink site and whatnot, but the answer to an altered sex drive isn't always "throw more sex at it". Now, I have no doubt that someone else is going to pop into this conversation and dump a whole lot of files on you, so don't worry, your question shall be answered, but not by me. Talk to your girlfriend, and see what kind of understanding you two can come to. If this is just a lull in the relationship, it'll pass. If this "life stuff" is the kind of common responsible adult life stuff that happens post-college and whatnot, then you need to learn how to deal with that in a "proper" manner.
Endo
Guru
Guru

Postby lew897 » July 10th, 2014, 6:44 pm

I think Endo is saying that no file is a cure for lovesick. That being said, I would have to say involve your girlfriend or else its just going to be weird when you wrap tentacles around your feet and lick her eyeballs. She might start having sex with a more sane person!
lew897
Mentor
Mentor

Return to General Hypnosis