Lots of sale potential idea for a hypno

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Lots of sale potential idea for a hypno

Postby alildifferent » September 2nd, 2014, 11:33 am

All I see is the standard weight loss tips. It would be nice if someone would do a pro ana or thinspiration weight loss hypno that releases when someone hits their lowest healthy weight according to a doctor table. If you want to find out the difference between regular dieting and thinspo or pro ana dieting. Do a search on pro ana tips. Warning though some of the stuff is pretty harsh and can lead to anorexia or bulimia. It would be nice though if someone incorporated some of the healthier limits and tips though. I suppose the extreme options might be sold with a health disclaimer and a big price tag! It's beneficial to dominants also because their subs reach maximum weight loss fast. This site would probably attract thinspo and pro ana girls to get the stronger weight loss hypnosis. They already are hitting bariatric hypnosis sites. I personally would love hypnotic reinforcement to keep me using the thinspo diet. I've lost 24 pounds in the few weeks I've done thinspo. I always gained with the tried and true eat more vegetables, watch your calories, and exercise a lot suggestions.
alildifferent

Return to Help with Files