Newbie having issues

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Newbie having issues

Postby natanael » October 13th, 2014, 12:20 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new in this, for real, started to try files last night and so far I haven't had any progress I can put my finger on.

What I have done is listen to Good boy induction last night, to try to trance, sadly I only tried my best to relax and that was all. Then I decided to go sleep with the file on loop plus stay erect now. I don't know how many times I listend to them during the night, I just woke up here and there and went back to sleep trying to not pay attention, still no effects.

Today I tried with Blink's basic two times, but the most I got, was to feel my hands and legs feeling heavy, but not exactly relaxed, and my mind just keeps starting to wander to random places for a few seconds when I completely lose track of what Im listening.

Any ideas of what I could do to get less distracted or more relaxed? I have been reading other parts of the forum and got a general idea of what to do (drink water, sit confortable or stay in bed focus on your breathing) still isn't helping me much. Also, on the negative side I have a few issues with my nose and I have to breath thru my mouth here and there, and makes me lose a bit of focus.

I will appreciate any help you can give me.

PS: I feelt a bit of pain on the second run of Blink's basic, but after trying to ignore it for a bit it went away, I kept thinking "I want this to work, this won't slow me down" I hope it was the right choice.
natanael

Return to Help with Files