Wanting to be completely transformed in a slutty bimbo

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

Wanting to be completely transformed in a slutty bimbo

Postby feluis12 » August 31st, 2015, 4:16 pm

Hello, everyone

i'm new to this forum but have been using the Bimbo Blessing file. I have a hetero life with my girlfriend but the truth is that i've been wanting to be transformed in a cocksucker bimbo for a long time.

Now my gf is leaving for a month and i would like to be taken by a master or mistress who force me to listen to hypno files and gove me a program of different files to transform me permanently.

i'm really turn on by control and humiliation. what can i do?

my email is feluis12@hotmail.es. waiting for propositions and ideas.

thanks to everyone
feluis12

Little Miss Squidgy

Postby bostonmarc » September 1st, 2015, 5:58 am

Hello, I recently started listening to Bimbo Blessing Redux, and LOVE it... and find that I am finding out all sorts of new things about myself. However after reading some of the forums, and getting so turned on by the Little Miss Squidgy forum; I finally decided to take the plunge and listen to Ms.J's Little Miss Squidgy. WOW, what a great file!! you must listen to this one and then you will likely want to listen to more of the LMS series. These files are insidious as many of the listeners have said, but they absolutely will help you become the sissy cocksucker you want to be and feel wonderful about it along the way.
bostonmarc
Mentor
Mentor

Postby feluis12 » September 23rd, 2015, 4:19 am

Please, need some dominant to guide, control and be really mean and hard with my transformation. Will watch and listen to everything and as many times as i'm told...
feluis12

Return to Feminizations Forum