Using multiple files

Need help with the files, here's the place to ask your questions.

Moderator: EMG

Using multiple files

Postby ShadowSeraphim » May 1st, 2006, 9:34 pm

Hello all- relatively new to the world of hypnosis, and wonder whether trying to listen to various different files at different times will affect my "learning rate" rather than just sticking to one file over and over- It gets kind of monotonous listening to SuperHumanMind each night, and I'd like to try and add some variety to my hypnosis schedule, unless, of course, doing so would slow down the learning process.

And if you think "SuperHumanMind" is a bit too complicated for a newbie, feel free to make a reccomendation or two for easier files

thank you.
ShadowSeraphim

Re: Using multiple files

Postby CuriousG » May 2nd, 2006, 3:35 pm

ShadowSeraphim wrote:And if you think "SuperHumanMind" is a bit too complicated for a newbie, feel free to make a reccomendation or two for easier files

thank you.

Had any success with those psychic powers yet?

Anyways, hypnosis is by far most effective in changing subtle things, such as habits and attitudes, therefore files tailored to such will be best for someone who is beginning.

Another thing to note: for most people, the 10 minute induction included in the average file isn't enough to properly sink into trance. If you're not feeling properly focused when the file begins, you should probably listen to Induction beforehand, or splice in Deepener with a sound-editing program.
CuriousG
Mentor
Mentor

Postby goldragon_70 » May 3rd, 2006, 6:13 pm

Deepener2 will help with getting to the right place with the inductions, and will help add variety.
In my dreams I once said, "Ahh, Yes, but how many minds does my one mind hold?".
goldragon_70
Guru
Guru

Re: Using multiple files

Postby donna_cd » May 9th, 2006, 1:39 pm

. If you're not feeling properly focused when the file begins, you should probably listen to Induction beforehand, or splice in Deepener with a sound-editing program.[/quot

ihave seen the sound editing programme mentioned before ,does anyone know a file share where i can get it??
i am skint !
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby poetzero » May 9th, 2006, 2:52 pm

Audacity is an acceptable free shareware program that can do the trick.
poetzero
Regular
Regular

Postby donna_cd » May 9th, 2006, 4:35 pm

poetzero wrote:Audacity is an acceptable free shareware program that can do the trick.

thanks for that,but do you know where i can download the programme from?
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » May 9th, 2006, 6:38 pm

[url]http://audacity.sourceforge.net/[/url]
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Postby elf » May 9th, 2006, 10:20 pm

i use mp3 cutter joiner works good for me

i think you can get it here

http://www.soft32.com/Download/free-trial/MP3_Cutter_Joiner/4-27269-1.html
elf

Postby donna_cd » May 12th, 2006, 12:35 am

well i downloaded both the recomended cutters ,thanks !
next question is; where do i split the induction to insert deepener?& how far into deepener do i need to start? i just know you will all help me here !! thanks
donna_cd
Regular
Regular

Postby Jacara » May 12th, 2006, 11:21 am

I think on EMG's files he usually goes right from induction to suggestions, so if you want to insert deepeners then listen for when he starts making suggestions that have to do with that specific file.
I just listened to one of the files I downloaded, and he does a 10-to-1 countdown (which is a deepener) right before starting the specific suggestions.
Even though the countdown is a deepener, including other kinds of deepeners wouldn't hurt. For me, I don't get much out of countdowns, but I respond to the imagery of walking down stairs, or just floating down with each number. If you put a few different kinds of deepeners in (rather than looping the same one a few times) you should find something that your subconscious likes.
Jacara
Mentor
Mentor

Return to Help with Files