feed back decades in the making

For discussions of Feminization, Cross Dressing, Male-Female transformation, etc.

Moderator: EMG

feed back decades in the making

Postby t-and-r » May 31st, 2024, 4:49 pm

So I have feed back on the Those Japanese Girls file by haxsaw. I was not able to get back into my account but I was the user named kunoichi. i want to ask him if he recognizes two names first though. i do not know how to contact him even using these forums. I'd also like to apologies. the was an possible oversight on my part about the hole hypnosis. i am a disabled person due to mental illness. so I requested that my situation be a safe one to have the effects. my dad[even with me as an adult] made that a non issue. So he three or four years ago. my critique is though. If I am right. the trigger words that were requested. weren't trigger words. not at all well not exactly. they were the first step. To activate the two other states. the two other 'Japanese woman." personalities. i had to get the words in a weird way. you see after my dad died. I started the hole knock on wood thing. if you don't want to have something bad happen because to happen to the event you just said. i noticed I did it when I asked questions though. and i shook my hand for no. yes was knocking my hand like the knock on wood. so took me awhile t realize that was just like one of my voices since I am scizo effective. I just found it odd. it was like a voice. it ad a personality but it was more a movement not of my hand. long story short it led me on a session f Japanese names. then a poem. then me remembering that you can combine words in Japanese to make one letter meanings. so I may just need to combine these to names. just had to ask. Why did it take an a.r.g level effort due to a quirk in my mental illness to get such a thing. i am n0t sure if this is what is happening. to be clear but my dad may have made it impossible for the hypnosis to even progress at all.
t-and-r

Re: feed back decades in the making

Postby t-and-r » May 31st, 2024, 4:52 pm

Not saying you did this but this would be odd.

p.s. I literally named the knocks. tommy knocker jane.
p.s.s. to clarify the knocks are part of my mental illness. not the hypnosis effect.
“In the world’s blossoming, through steps of progress, a good child of lunar grace is born. Under the moonlit night, infused with life’s deep red passion, the beautiful moon child is created.”
Tomoreika saori
Reika sayori
Reika sayori

are the three highest names in the combined end result of this poem. I think.
t-and-r

Postby t-and-r » May 31st, 2024, 5:01 pm

i may be missing the last name of one.
t-and-r

Postby t-and-r » May 31st, 2024, 5:02 pm

Ryoko Tomoreikai{kunoichi}.. i think??
t-and-r

Postby t-and-r » May 31st, 2024, 6:31 pm

i think the file is black girl once again...???
t-and-r

Return to Feminizations Forum